- Series: Tuttle Language Library
- Paperback: 520 pages
- Publisher: Tuttle Publishing; Revised edition (June 15, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0804818649
- ISBN-13: 978-0804818643
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,288,173 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tuttle's Concise Indonesian Dictionary: English-Indonesian Indonesian-English (Tuttle Language Library) Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
New from Tom Wolfe
The maestro storyteller and reporter provocatively argues that what we think we know about speech and human evolution is wrong. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It is also very accurate, free of the errors that abound in most of the cheap, locally published dictionaries you would find in Indonesia itself. I would definitely recommend it to travellers, though of course "serious" language learners will also need to have heavier dictionaries they would probably never lug around the archipelago.
In fact I can share a tip with those headed for Indonesia: local editions of this dictionary (recognizable by having the same authors, a tiny size and a red plastic cover - also by checking the scanned image of it uploaded here) are readily available in Gramedia bookstores in major cities of Indonesia for a fraction of the price overseas.