- File Size: 934 KB
- Print Length: 43 pages
- Publication Date: April 28, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00K0PH3FU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,386,227 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Tweeting For a Reason: How (and Why) to Use Twitter to Market Your Business Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Thanks to author Karen Barnes, though, there is now a handy tutorial – a sort of ‘Twitter for Dummies’ – that will very smoothly guide you through the process from setting up a Twitter account, to understanding things like #hashtags and @mentions, to effective Twitter strategies. A useful book for anyone who wants to communicate short messages, or links to longer messages, to a massive audience – and being in e-Book format, it’s appropriate. Barnes knows her way around the Twitterverse, and is a good tour guide. My only complaint about the book, which I received free in exchange for a review, is that the opening chapter is a bit too long. Much of what is in that chapter could have been an opening paragraph of the next chapter. But, that just might be my bias from spending too much time reading truncated Internet messages – yes, and Twitter too.
Would that we could all write books that there would be only one picayune complaint about. Kudos to Banes for a wonderfully useful book.
She does a great job telling you how to avoid the many pitfalls that turn people off or waste your time. You'll discover how to use hashtags (those #s you see, in case you don't know), and how to be a responsible social citizen.+ This book will help you use twitter wisely without using your day.
I also appreciate that she does not tell you to automate everything and come off as a bot. You'll be a real person with minimal use of the tools that supposedly save you time but only make you seem unreal.
If Twitter confounds or confuses you, get this book.
Follow your BLISS,
Ronda Del Boccio, the Story Lady @TheStoryLady
# bestselling author, speaker and mentor
The author does a good job of offering components that need to be in your plan, something we all seem to need.
I withheld the 5th star simply because the book, while very useful, does not qualify as "earth shattering."
It opened my eyes, and now I know how to use them. I'm reading each section slowly so I can see how it will help sell my books. http://amzn.to/nUIB57
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Social Media for Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Social Media