Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 192 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on August 10, 2014
Scissors were sharp and worked well until got rusty. Supposed to be stainless steel!
review image review image
on March 19, 2012
This product is a virtual clone of my beloved Hoffritz HH scissors, which I've owned and used since the 1980s. Also Italian-made, the Hoffritz version comes in a red plastic case for protection. Both scissors and case are so well-worn that I decided to try the Tweezerman replacement.

(By the way, even if you don't have a moustache - I don't - these are great to have in the bathroom for such chores as eyebrow trimming and package opening. They are very pointy, so you probably don't want to use them for trimming nose or ear hairs.)

The Tweezerman scissors look robust and will no doubt give many years of service, but they come in a soft plastic box more suitable for store display than daily use. They really should come with some sort of sleeve that would protect the scissors in a drawer or medicine cabinet or toilet kit while giving the user easy access to the product.
on June 12, 2017
Nickle plated, not sure how they'll hold up. They're not particularly sharp. Definitely not the same super quality like the tweezers which are awesome. Buy the Sally Hansen instead, better quality.
on September 17, 2017
Low, low, low quality. They began to rust a couple of days after I first used them. I had rinsed them and left them to dry. Clearly NOT made of stainless steel.
on January 23, 2015
Kinda disappointed. They were great when I got them but over time they became loose causing un clean cuts of my course beard and mustache. when I went to tighten the set screw I discovered that it is not a set screw it is a rivet made to look like a screw so they can't be tightened. Hopefully they will see this review and respond. I will look into their warranty, but I'm afraid the shipping will cost the same as I paid for them. I'll update this review after I see what the do to make ti right
on January 2, 2017
Seven months after purchasing them, the screw that holds it together is heavily rusted, and there are rust spots all over the rest of the handles and blades. I've never run it under water, and no other metal surfaces in my bathroom are rusting. I store it in a cupboard.

It wasn't very sharp to begin with. I'm sure I could have purchased an item of this quality much cheaper at a store.
on August 12, 2017
Awesome, person who received as gift loved them.
on June 16, 2017
Perfect size scissors. It is nice and sharp
on May 14, 2017
Great little scissor - very pleased.
on March 30, 2017