Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2 Nail Art Tweezers Curved Straight Pointed Ongles (silver) (silver)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

on July 27, 2013
The tweezers are alright, they're "you get what you paid for." One of the tweezers I received, the curved one, the ends don't meet well therefore it does not pick up the stones easily. However, I'm glad that the package included two tweezers and the other one works fine. The shipping was normal I guess, considering the fact that it's coming from Hong Kong to U.S., so it took about a little over two weeks (17 days) to arrive. The packaging was bit odd when I received it, one of the tweezers were glued crooked which I thought was kinda weird lol but other than that, I don't have anything much to complain about :P Overall, I'm nor satisfied or dissatisfied with my purchase. If I were to recommend this product, I would mentioning the very first sentence of my review.
on November 13, 2013
Great value for under $3 - especially with the free shipping! While the shipping does take a while from overseas, I received my products well ahead of the estimated delivery date.

I love the fact that two different styles of tweezers are included. The angled pair is awesome for picking up small gemstones or fimo cane slices when doing nail art. I found I can easily place the item wherever I like on my nails without having to spend too much time or effort on the design.

All in all, worth every penny!
on September 25, 2012
I do my own nails, and sometimes I like to get fancy...These are perfect for gems, rhinestones, fimo canes and the color strips. Great quality and arrived well before estimated arrival time.
on October 4, 2013
I bought these because my kids (ages 11& 13) decided they wanted to do their own nails and needed them. I figured for the money, you couldn't beat it. These are wonderful for handling the small rhinestones to put on nails. I have seen them use them often for that. I do a lot of food photography and have had to use them to style some small items like sprinkles, sesame seeds or chopped herbs. They are very useful and I will be buying my own set soon.
on December 3, 2015
These are wonderful for handling the small rhinestones to put on nails. I use them for some of my other crafts too.
I love that two different styles of tweezers are included for under $2 with free shipping, it takes a little while to arrive from overseas though.
on February 15, 2014
If I could give this product negative stars I would! Fake, not authentic stainless steel, coating chipping off and rust marks inside both sets of tweezers. The metal may as well be aluminum because they bend without any force. I contacted the manufacturer and they promised to ship new ones due to "faulty" set. It's been well over a month since, haven't heard back from them.
on August 17, 2013
i like my tweezers they are of good quality
i use them to put on eye lash and to place sequence and nail arts decoration on my nails.
compare to some other products the hold they has grips that hold the item weather it is eyelash etc.
Sandra J
on June 26, 2016
When I received the tweezers, I was unsure as to what to do with them. They were completely flat and weren't tweezers at all. They didn't open or close, they were just there! I opened them myself and stretched them out a little bit, and now they work perfectly fine. Can't complain for the price, they get the job done!
on July 19, 2016
I use them and struggle with them when I do, but don't like them at all. One of the tweezers was completely flat when I got it in the mail ( the top was adhered to the bottom). I had to use something to force them apart, and then slide it towards the connected end to make a gap so the tweezers were actually tweezers. You get what you pay for.
on August 17, 2013
I was glad to have received these items.. they arrived quickly and was just what i expected. Items were priced well and will be a great assess to my nail art collection. I recommend for the application of rhinestones, etc. i was applying mine my hand and know that these will help in the future process. Arrived well packaged and as I stated before quickly. I would order again from this seller.