- File Size: 1499 KB
- Publisher: One Hundred And One Studios (December 8, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 8, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AL62CZY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #732,952 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Twelve Dogs of Christmas (All the Creatures of Christmas Book 1) Kindle Edition
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to The Twelve Dogs of Christmas (All the Creatures of Christmas Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
All of the drawings are detailed and original in style with all of the "items" being unique. This is not a cut and paste book. The writing itself for the most part matches the original song. However, trying to sing this version to the original tune becomes impossible with 2, 3, and 4. In the original 2 has 4 syllables, 3 has 3 syllables and 4 has 4 syllables. In this version 2 has 6 syllables, 3 has 4 syllables and 4 has 5 syllables. Since most people aren't buying this book to sing, but to see, this shouldn't be a major problem.
I would have loved to have given this a 4. The reason it didn't get a 4 was due to formatting issues. I looked on this both the Cloud Reader and the Kindle app on my 17" monitor. There was a major difference, with the Cloud Reader being better, as long as I gave sufficient time for the entire book to load. Otherwise it would take about 30 seconds for each page to load. The problem on the app version was that it showed two days at a time stacked on each other. While reading the left portion was OK, the right side become too compressed to see details on the later days. Should the formatting problems be fixed, I would gladly change my rating.
1) "Christmas Heart Bird" by Achiya Zallayet
2) "Christmas on the Farm: A Rhyming Picture Book about Christmas" by Beau Blackwell
3) "The Meaning of Christmas" by Debbie Madson
4) "The Twelve Cats of Christmas" by Kevin Whitlark
5) "Learning My Colors with Holly & Jolly - The Christmas Chameleons" by J. Kindheart
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Illustrated very colorful children's book that is a great educational tool.
Not only can you use it to count but also the playful things dogs will get into. A take off of the 12 days of Christmas..
Love the ending and the 12th day as each item has their own line.
I don't want to give away the whole poem but a sample of the parody is twelve dogs a digging, eleven puppies pooping, ten labs a licking. To read the rest you'll have to buy this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love, Gretchen Marie Severance.
A good easy reading story for children and is easy to relate to the traditional 12 days of Christmas.