Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on April 14, 2017
fantastic.
on January 30, 2014
This has become a treasured volume in my home. Of her many works, this one is very female, I love it.
on December 17, 2016
Although Sleeping in the Forest is beautiful, the other poems are good as well.
on October 21, 2016
Mary's work continues to amaze.
on January 27, 2014
I am currently working on a production of a play based on two poems from this work, it is haunting and lyrical with gorgeous imagery. A treat for any lover of poetry.
on January 29, 2015
Oliver captures many moods in her poetry. I have other anthologies that I prefer, but I reach for Twelve Moons when I admire a moon rise or enjoy an evening on the porch.
on May 9, 2015
Have so many Mary Oliver books, she is a favorite of mine.
on March 11, 2015
I found this book to be very disturbing. Spring, Hunter's Moon-Eating the Bear, Strawberry Moon, I just don't know what to say. Very morbid stuff. I feel sorry for this writer. She must of had a lot of issues.