Twelve South HiRise stand for Apple Watch, black | Metal charging dock for Apple Watch
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$30.00 (60%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Compatible with all Apple Watch models
- HiRise is the luxury perch that charges, docks, and highlights your Apple Watch giving you full functionality wherever it is charging.
- The weighted base prevents it from being accidentally knocked over in the dark or when tapping Snooze in Nightstand mode.
- This HiRise exclusively charges Apple Watch. Separate charging stands for Apple Watch and iPhone provide many more placement options and flexibility.
- HiRise cares for both your Watch and its band. Soft silicone inserts guide your band and buckles to the back where they rest on soft leather padding.
- Frequent traveler? HiRise lets you remove your Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable in seconds and reinstalling is just as easy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Twelve South HiRise for Apple Watch, black | Charging stand for Apple Watch
- Supports Apple Watch while charging overnight
- Elevates and displays screen while charging
- Magnetic Charging Cable inserts and removes easily
- Silicone & soft leather pad protect all styles of bands
- Works with Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable (not included)
HiRise for Apple Watch is an elegant, modern stand that showcases your beautiful new high-tech timepiece while you charge it overnight. The sturdy HiRise holds any Apple Watch at an elevated height and angle that lets you interact with your watch while it’s charging. It only takes a moment to insert (or remove) your Magnetic Charging Cable, and it can be used with any style Apple Watch band. Thoughtful silicone accents and a leather landing pad protect your watch, buckled or not. HiRise also works with the new Nightstand mode on Apple Watch, making it the perfect bedside alarm (not compatible with Link bracelet models in Nightstand mode.)
Why HiRise for Apple Watch
Time doesn’t stand still, but HiRise does.
HiRise for Apple Watch is designed, like HiRise for iPhone, with a stable, metal base that lets you interact with the screen on your watch while it’s charging. See alerts, reply to messages or check the time at a glance. This brushed metal stand is elevated and angled just right so you can see your Watch screen while lying in bed or glancing over at a countertop. A non-slip rubber base keeps HiRise in place.
All bands are welcome on this stage.
HiRise treats all Apple Watch bands with great care, from the elastomer Sport bands to the all-metal Link Bracelet. The top band is gently routed over a silicone pad and behind the HiRise support post. Once there, your band and buckle rest on a soft, leather landing pad. The silicone lined notch below the watch is not just for fit, it routes the lower band to the back as well, keeping the front view nice and tidy.
Your vital charging disk sets up, and removes in seconds.
HiRise is designed so you can quickly and easily insert and remove the charging disk that comes with your Apple Watch. Simply press the magnetic disk on the end of your charging cable into the round, silicone-lined cutout on HiRise to begin charging your Watch. When you need to take your cable on a getaway or business trip, simply pop out the disk and go.
Designed to showcase any watch even in Nightstand mode
Every Apple Watch, including a Sport with the bright blue band or an 18-Karat Gold Edition with red leather band will look great resting atop HiRise. The simple design means you can change Watch bands knowing it will still look awesome on this stand. HiRise also works with the new Nightstand mode on Apple Watch, making it the perfect bedside alarm (not compatible with Link bracelet models in Nightstand mode.) We call that being time tested.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Twelve South||Amazon.com||Spigen Inc||Spigen Inc||elago®||Official Moshi Store|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 5.13 x 1.77 in||2.52 x 2.87 x 4.61 in||0.4 x 5.9 x 3.2 in||0.31 x 0.59 x 0.39 in||2.48 x 1.8 x 2.6 in||1.06 x 4.02 x 4.45 in|
|Item Weight||0.56 lb||3.99 ounces||1.6 ounces||1 ounces||3.17 ounces||3.95 ounces|
HiRise for Apple Watch is an elegant, modern stand that showcases your beautiful new high-tech timepiece while you charge it overnight. The sturdy HiRise holds any Apple Watch at an elevated height and angle that lets you interact with your watch while it’s charging- even in Nightstand mode. It only takes a moment to insert and remove your magnetic charging cable, so your charger doesn’t get left behind.
HiRise for Apple Watch can be used with any style Apple Watch band, including closed loop metal bands. Thoughtful silicone accents and a leather landing pad protect your watch, buckled or not. While HiRise can’t stop time, it’ll reduce the daily wear on your Watch and its band. Twelve South’s HiRise is as beautiful and unique as the Apple Watch on your wrist- with its unique design and luxurious finish, you’ll want to order it (in silver or black) to compliment your Apple Watch today.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) For what it is, it is on the expensive side. The materials used are not exactly what I expected from this co and at this price.
2) Ease of build - though I didn't have some of the nightmarish experiences others had putting the stand together. I must dig the design as you shouldn't have to try and navigate an eyeglass sized screw into the base all while having the actual stand stand in the way. Definitely not easy to do for someone with big hands/fingers.
I do own other products from twelve South and found them to be of higher quality. This, I would say is mediocre, especially at a premium price.