Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on March 15, 2016
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BOOK. It gives great advice on how to maintain good friendships, how to be there for friends, things to do together, etc. I love that the author approaches friendship in the old fashioned way. Even though some things have changed (through time) in the way we interact with each other, the lovely, "old style" gestures are what get people closer -still to this day.
on July 19, 2013
I love teas. I especially am enjoying this book that gives you a variety....12 teas to host.....all with instructions, food ideas, recipes and such. I am finding it useful and fun and it is very beautifully illustrated.
on November 9, 2007
I gave this book as a gift to another tea drinking friend of mine. She told me that she loved the heart warming messages that the book has to offer. There are also several tasty recipes in this book that she says she is interested in trying.

I found that the beautiful illustrations were definately something to marvel at.

This book is a great gift idea for anyone who enjoys a good cup of tea.
on March 20, 2014
Another nice Emilie Barnes tea book. Packed with ideas and lovely art work it is worth reading. I enjoy all of her books.
on June 4, 2013
ITS GREAT FOR THE TEA ROOM OR PARTY
BRINGS CONVERSATION AND A SOPHISTICATED STYLE .
WOULD BE A NICE GOFT TO VING TO A TEA PARTY ALSO
OR FOR ANY ONE WHO ENJOYS TEA
WORD OF AZ
on April 10, 2011
this book is just as charming as a book about "teas" should be. Each tea is served around a specific subject but is adaptable to fit any occasion. The menus and recipes are perfect for the theme. I especially enjoy the spiritual flavor of each event. Loving and Caring, hospitatlity and gracious living, are what I want to provide my guests and with "The Twelve Teas of Friendship" I will bring that to reality with ease and sincerity.
on June 16, 2012
Great ideas for small gatherings. Originally purchased to get fresh tips for church socials and luncheons, the information can be applied to almost any size group.
on February 4, 2014
I love the pictures and the writings on friendships in this book. It is filled with recipes and beautiful messages.
on July 6, 2016
Great!!
on April 21, 2016
I love this book. It was affordable and arrived earlier than I expected. Thank you.