- Series: Routledge/Canada Blanch Studies on Contemporary Spain
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (April 17, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415180783
- ISBN-13: 978-0415180788
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.6 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,287,956 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Spain and the Great Powers in the Twentieth Century (Routledge/Canada Blanch Studies on Contemporary Spain)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"a solid contribution to our understanding of the status of Spain in the international system."
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Senator Mike Fair
Oklahoma State Senate