- File Size: 2223 KB
- Print Length: 79 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 25, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01C843FH0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #33,721 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Twice Driven Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Let me start off by saying that I did enjoy the plot lines and the general story of both works. Some dialog of the women during the heat of the moment is odd, but I was in the mood for a quick read, insta-love kind of book and that is what this provides. This is my first Madison Faye purchase.
I am not a grammar police reader, especially for the quickie, self published type authors. I usually only take issue if I am unable to follow who is speaking. To say that Ms. Faye needs an editor is a huge understatement. The mistakes in this book (both stories) are EGREGIOUS! I found myself going from thinking 'what a shame' to angry with this author because it is clear she didn't even take the time to proofread her work. 50% of the (many) errors she should have been able to eliminate by herself. There are double words, wrong pronouns all over the place, sentences that feel like she was editing in her mind while she was writing so there are two tenses going on, and just generally wrong things.
Ms. Faye - Your stories have potential, but please please please proofread your work! Additionally ask a couple of friends to proofread and you'll be good to go.
We have an abused woman who goes on the run, breaks down and is at the mercy of two outlaw bikers. They are hiding a secret. They know exactly who she is and who she's running from. Will they turn her over to the dirtbag who beat her up, or keep her for themselves? If you are looking for a hot manage that's m/f never m/m and want it served up with bikers who more than fitting to every hot fantasy a red blooded woman has ever had about a biker or in this case two then buy the book turn the A/C on and delve between the pages. It's scorching hot sex with much more than a one night stand. It's a HEA with two men loving one woman just as much as she loves her men.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Action & Adventure
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > BDSM
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Thrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > BDSM
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Thrillers