Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 2, 2015
When I got this book, several years ago I believe, I was obsessed with all things Twilight. I'm now older and while I might not be a hardcore Twilight fan anymore, I still love the series and everything it represents. It's about a seemly normal girl who, against all odds, finds the love of her life, a love that comes once, maybe twice in your life if you're lucky.

I love all the facts I learned about in this book. Some of the facts I knew before, but many of them I hadn't. My favorite part of this book though is the pictures. Although I'm not obsessed with the saga anymore, I still smile and giggle when I see all the pictures from the first movie. It reminds me of my teenage years and all the wonderful memories I have watching this movie with my family and reading the books. I will always love the saga and I'm so happy I have this book for the memories.

A great addition to any Twilight fan's collection. I highly recommend!
on October 23, 2008
omg ....i just got this in the mail and i havent read it all but just by looking at the pictures omg this is amazing i highly recommend you to buy it if you are a fan of the twilight series books and also cannot wait for the movie you should buy this is so worth its cost and even if your not sure that the movie will be even ok this book will convince you otherwise that this movie will be amazing...
BUY THIS BOOK it has commentary, quotes from the book twilight and the best part is the pictures .. and more

buy it buy it buy it
on June 26, 2017
Love this book!
on August 12, 2017
Esme looks great Carlisle and Esme are great together Esme loves Carlisle so much Jasper and Alice loves each other.
on October 10, 2015
For me was a good edition, so I really enjoy to have it
on February 8, 2013
This was shipped and delivered in perfect condition and time.
Love the book - shows behind the set photos and cast interviews. The perfect gift for your favorite Twilight fan or (like me) the perfect gift for yourself.
on February 5, 2010
This book is great I read it from cover to cover very interesting telling you all the details on making the movie and what went into making the movie and also places where different scenes were filmed(eg Oregan etc ) and how they came about the places. Explains how they designed the sets and found places and what they had to do with the sets to make it realistic yet "Twilightful" I also really enjoyed the part how they explain the shooting of the movie as they wanted it to be real not digitally enhanced also the stunts that were done by either the actors or stuntmen especially the scene in the trees with Edward & Bella. All over a really interesting and good read also hasd beautiful pictures from the movie and pictures while making of the movie, Catherine Hardwicke a genius
on July 4, 2010
Hello Guys,

As usual, Mark Cotta Vaz has assembled a brilliant book about the Twilight movie.
As it is about the first movie, normally I should have got it first, but I got the "New Moon - official Companion by Mark Cotta Vaz" before this book because I couldn't find it in any Indian retail bookstore. Thanks to Amazon, I finally got my hands on this one.

It is really good companion book, it takes you to the behind the scene, let you know about the thoughts of our favourite stars & director, costume designer & everyone who made this lovely movie. It lets you know the hard work these people put behind so that we can really enter the world Stephanie Meyer created.

My personal vote - "Best book about the movie Twilight".
on November 13, 2009
Very very technical -- the details of producing the film -- definitely not gossipy: Searching for the film sites, the camera work, the weather, the hairdresser, the makeup, the costumer, details of the actual shooting of the film; from reading this book, my respect for Catherine Hardwicke TRIPLED; the entire production crew clearly has the greatest respect for her. I believe that she did a superb job of bringing "Twilight" to the screen -- she so clearly retained the flavour of the book. I was very surprised that she was not the choice for the subsequent films and I await "New Moon" with curiosity -- if the new director does even half as good a job as Catherine Hardwicke did with "Twilight", I will be greatly relieved!
on June 26, 2013
I bought this from the used section. I only found one corner of the book bent. It is in good condition it was delivered a day after the minimum estimated delivery date. I loved the quality of the book especially since it was used.