Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Twilight 7" Edward & Bella Action Figure 2 Pack

on May 7, 2017
Beautiful dolls. Love this size they are perfect for dollhouses. . My granddaughter really does like the twilight line of dolls. She's very happy with these.
on July 17, 2013
I still want to kick myself for paying the price I did but it was hard to find Bella dressed in her regular clothes instead of the black biker wear they show online most of the time. Anyway, the detail is not bad but the glasses and clothes don't come off. And they both are pose able to a certain extent. The detail on Bella isn't that great-she doesn't look that much like her movie character. If fact there isn't one I have seen that does. The other characters for the most part come close. I purchased it for my daughter's birthday and she really liked them. Not for young kids though considering the price and that they aren't meant for the rugged play young children may wish to use them for.
on December 22, 2016
Yes, I am a Twilight freak. Love Twilight. Cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have read all the books (started doing it again) and watched the DVDs. The figures are just perfect. Edward looks just like Edward in the first dvd when he was walking Bella to school wearing the sunglasses.
on June 18, 2014
Edward looks a lot like Edward. Probably because of the sun glasses. He does seem a little hunchbacked but other than that, he's been a great toy. My daughter plays with him everyday. Bella doesn't look much like Bella and the paint is rubbing off her face (eyebrows are disappearing) But they haven't broken yet so they seem to be made to withstand a lot of playing time.
on June 9, 2010
I think the figures are great. I'm in my mid-20's, a huge Twilight fan, as well as figure collector. I agree that Edward looks more realistic than Bella, but that's not too bad... The hair and clothes detail on both is outstanding. I actually like this Edward figure with the sunglasses, especially because all the other figures of him that I've seen so far (including the subsequent NECA figures for New Moon and now Eclipse) have him without the sunglasses. I highly recommend!
on February 11, 2015
Great product. This was a gift for my niece and she loved it. It shipped super fast. Wow I was surprised that it came within a week. The item was perfect.
on November 1, 2009
Well I love action figures, a Neca's are always excellent!, for this particular Twilight figures, I think that they are the best from the first movie. The Bella figure isn't very similar to Kristen Stewart but it's ok. Personally I think that this is something for a collection and I think that has a lot of articulation points, but this is just my opinion. If you love Twilight this is for you.
on February 17, 2016
My daughter loves it
on February 4, 2015
Bella's head came off just a couple of days after my daughter got them.
on December 31, 2013
bought these for a gift was disappointed to find that the dolls clothes and hair are plastic thought it would have been more like a Barbie