Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on February 3, 2016
I thought I was ordering a regular size 10.5" "ken" like doll. Didn't realize it was just a 7" figurine. The clothes are made of plastic. It's a doll just to display not to play with.
on March 26, 2011
I purchased mine w/ out box perfect condition, was able to really examine him. Edward has a place @ my desk. I am pleased w/ the likeness of Edward, they definitely caught his broodiness. I love the hair and jacket. he doesn't stand w/ out leaning on something. I am a huge fan of Twilight and I approve this product, lol. hopes for a happy Edward and Vampire Bella
Also sturdy enough for my 4yr. old wild child who handles him.
on February 18, 2009
I bought this for my daughter as she is an avid Twilight fan, and because they aren't any real collectibles of this type out there in the market yet. It's nice and she liked it, but it does not look very much like Edward from the movie. If you're collecting whatever you can get your hands on, then it's good, but if you're looking for screen accuracy and exceptional detail, then I would suggest possible passing on the item.
on May 30, 2013
This was the first twilight action figure made by NECA, and Edward looks, like Edward. NECA did it again, I love the way Edward looks, and the way he was designed. the paint job was great, and so was everything about this product.
on February 13, 2014
my daughter who is 9 asked for this for her birthday so i ordered it. it is just as described and in great condition. she loves it.
on October 21, 2009
this item actually is not a toy. This edward is more life like and looks more like the character in the movie. The Barbie set of Edward and Bella, just look like Barbie and Ken dressed in Bella and Edward's clothing. i am very happy with my purchase. I highly recommend this product.
on November 15, 2009
While he is not an exact replica of my beloved Edward Cullen. He comes pretty close. I ripped him from the package and a smile immediately graced my lips. He can be posed, with fully functioning arm movement and he stands on his own. The clothes have a wonderful likeness to the real Edward (his coat actually comes open!) and while he does have a permanent scowl on his face, it is a look that we can all grow to love. (It happened quickly for me.)This is a great piece of Twilight memorabilia and I can't wait to take him out and get some pics of our world travels. Yeah, I'm a dork like that!
on May 10, 2013
Tiny Edward is awesome. I just wish I had bought 80 of them so I could have a Tiny Edward army.
on February 24, 2009
This is soooo cool. He looks like Edward and he is dressed like Edward. I keep him on my desk and work, and he gets all kinds of attention. I love this doll!! I now I hear that an Alice action figure is in the future! Okay, so it's not an educational toy.
on August 6, 2012
I love my doll! Nothing else needed to be said! The quality is superb. He does not look much like the real Edward but I love him anyway.