Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services hf16 hf16 hf16  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 1,593 reviews(5 star, verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 9, 2016
Loved the fighting scenes in this one, the best out of them all. You know the movie is good, when it seems like you have only been sitting there for a few minutes, instead of hours. The processing and shipping were both very smooth. The case and disc both arrived in perfect condition. I will be using these guys, for any more of my online blu ray purchases, you just cant beat the picture of a blu ray movie!
on November 23, 2015
My daughter is reading these books (yeah, I read them years ago and am secretly getting a big kick out of the fact she's picked them up, lol) and so I had to finish off our "collection" with the movies. She binged watched all 4 over the weekend. Now she's binge reading the last 2 books to see which she likes better.
on July 19, 2015
Of vampire flics all in this saga are excellent. I enjoyed the whole saga or series but of Vampire movies as a whole Queen of the Damned is my favorite and enjoyed the Twilight Saga so much I wished to own it to add to my collection to view over and over through time. If you have seen it then you love it and if not then you will. It is very well done and with an excellent cast. A Vampire love story that is enjoyable to watch.
on October 4, 2016
This was my favorite book in the Twilight Saga so to see it on Blu-ray is even more awesome. Definitely the better of the two and he can't be a lot of love and those feathers cracked me up. The wedding was beautiful.
on October 16, 2016
I"ve watched and enjoyed all of the Twilight series and Breaking Dawn does not dissapoint, unexpected twists( for those who haven't read the books). I'll just say Excellent as usual as not give anything away.
on April 29, 2016
I love this movie. A chick flick with action and drama and vampires. What more can you ask for.
It is a shame that Amazon doesn't have the extended version of Part 1 or 2. They have it for the first 3 movies and I know it is out there because iTunes has it.
on February 26, 2016
Not a big fan of the series but my family is from Seattle so the scenery is wonderful to me in terms of childhood memories. My wife loves the fantasy of it... The writer (Stephenie Meyer - BYU) is a Mormon, my wife is a Mormon, so I guess that's the connection there. Nice scenery, kind of for kids... lots of buff men with no shirts, and no women without theirs -so not so much for me :-)
on July 10, 2013
Wow what a great series! I was one of those skeptical people who dragged their feet to watch. Now I watch and read the books at the same time. Any complaints people have try to remember that a movie can only be so long and a book can go for however long the writers imagination will take them. Lighten up and enjoy some good entertainment!
on May 1, 2013
When it said extended edition, I though I was going to get the extra scenes via a selection in the menu. I am so glad I was wrong! I loved how the extra scenes were in the actuual movie playing - esp the Rosalie/Dog Bowl scene!!!!! I was disappointed that scene wasn't in the the movie when I saw it in the theatre but I have it now!!
on March 21, 2013
Although I got this on accident (I already had the regular DVD), this version is closer tot he book and for the life of me I cannot understand why they cut the 8 minutes that this includes in the original version. I am so happy I have this now as it brings more humor that was sorely missed in the original version.