- Actors: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson
- Format: Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, AC-3, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Dual Disc, Special Edition, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Language: English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: Parents Strongly CautionedPG-13
- Studio: Summit Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: December 4, 2010
- Run Time: 124 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,858 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B001UV4XFQ
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,987 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Learn more about "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Special Blu-ray/DVD Single-Disc Edition)" on IMDb
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Special Blu-ray/DVD Single-Disc Edition)
|Additional Multi-Format options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Deal of the Day: Save on the "Fast and Furious 7-Movie Collection"
Buckle up for nonstop action and mind-blowing speed in the adrenaline-fueled Fast and Furious 7-Movie Collection. This offer is available while supplies last, and ends at 11:59:59 PM (PT) on Monday December 5, 2016. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
It all begins… with a choice. In the third chapter of Stephenie Meyer’s phenomenal Twilight series, Bella Swan is surrounded by danger as Seattle is hit by a string of murders and an evil vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, Bella is forced to choose between her love, Edward Cullen, and her friend, Jacob Black—knowing that her decision may ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf.
Top Customer Reviews
I also am glad to say that Kristen Stewert has better facial expressions in this movie. She doesn't look like her face is frozen in only two expressions. Edward also delivers more side comments with good comedic timing. Jacob is hurt in this movie, but the interaction between all three is much less forced and more natural than the first two movies. It is without a doubt the best of the bunch.Read more ›
Twilight is a movie I've never really had an opinion on one way or another; it wasn't the greatest movie I've ever seen, but it wasn't a complete train-wreck. Looking back at it now, I have to say that it is very painful to watch. I, personally, found this first installment to be very mediocre and primitive. Everything in it--the corny music, the blue filters, the choppiness, the transition, the plot selection--felt like a crappy teen flick. But the weakest point of this movie was the lead acting, so weak in fact, that it made the story more difficult to watch. The entire time, I could not focus on anything but the fact that Kristen Stewart kept letting her mouth hang open and scoffing/sighing with every line, while a somewhat aggressive Rob Pattinson kept awkwardly twitching and cringing as if he was in pain. There was no buildup to the romance whatsoever, and it left me wondering why Bella and Edward were even a couple. It wasn't until I got the books for Christmas that I read the story and figured out what was supposed to happen.
New Moon was a fair improvement, coming from a director whose work I generally like. The music selection was much better and more appropriate, the graphics a bit more exciting and the color-scheme more natural. Can't say that the transitions from every scene were done well; this movie still felt like it could be more uniform.Read more ›
The entire Cullen clan get more screen time, and although I love each and every one of them, I have to say Rosalie was especially striking this time, and Jasper was absolutely perfect in his role, with his slight southern accent, and exceptional fighting abilities. They also take us back in time detailing how these two became vampires.
If Jacob is the one you love then you will feel a little sorry for him, as he is having a tough time both mentally and physically, but the rest of the wolf pack are in good shape and ready for the big fight. They also include a really interesting scene of the Quileute history.
Most everything from the book that should have been included, has been, including the very important tent scene, which is my personal favorite ( I just love the conversation between Edward and Jacob.) Then finally we get to the action with the Cullen's and Quileutes coming together to take care of Victoria and those nasty newborn's.
I can't think of a thing I didn't like in this film, and I will definitely be buying the DVD when it is available.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this as a gift for a family member for christmas. The dvd case itself is in good shape, back had a slight tear in the cover in the case itself.Published 5 days ago by Brittany
These are keepers. The franchise has done well. Always entertaining. Thank youPublished 23 days ago by D. Lee
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Blu-ray
- Movies & TV > Blu-ray > Movies
- Movies & TV > Fully Loaded DVDs > DTS
- Movies & TV > Fully Loaded DVDs > Special Editions
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Drama
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Mystery & Thrillers
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Romance
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy