Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,562 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,960 reviews
on May 21, 2017
My favorite book series and love the movies too!
on June 29, 2017
Another great Twilight movie
on May 1, 2017
fast shipping, brand new movie as expected
on March 21, 2015
As a Adult male I have always been inquisitive why this movie/books attracted so much attention. I also enjoy a variety of vampire and werewolves movies. I am not afraid to enjoy a "chick flick", as this and all of the five movies are the targeted audience, females that is. So I didn't mind taking a chance. My review will apply for all five movies. A little less drama on the love scenes, could have been implemented, and the fact it wasn't is a reason these movies get a low rating! Its hard to find a critic who knocks the special effects and action scenes. Very well done. If the over whelming over done drama love scenes were shortened, but yet still proving the back bone of this movie, it would have been perfect. I can not give it a one rating simply because i have scene worse movies, and the special effects/action scenes and suspense was well done.
on March 15, 2017
disc was great, no scratches or marks
on March 23, 2010
Amazon only sells the Blu-Ray 1-disc "Special Edition," with very limited special features - if you want deleted scenes and more, you must buy the 2-disc "Deluxe Edition" from Target! If you're just a casual movie watcher (and this review isn't for the movie, but rather the Blu-Ray disc package) and are just interested in seeing the film, with some "making of" and music video-type extras, this edition is just fine. However, if you are (or are buying for) a more devoted Twilight fan, you will definitely want to purchase the "Deluxe Edition" with the second disc that is (to the best of my knowledge) only available at Target stores. It includes all the bonus stuff found on the Amazon version, along with these 2nd disc extras: Deleted Scenes; Introducing the Volturi Featurette; Frame by Frame: From Storyboard to Screen Featurette; Fandamonium: A Look at the Die Hard Fans; and The Beat Goes On: The Music of New Moon Featurette. The Amazon Special Edition has none of those, but costs $5 less. The "Deluxe Edition" also has a collectible film cell. I made the mistake of pre-ordering from Amazon without knowing that there would be two versions, so am forced to return mine to get the better version for the Twilight fan in my family.
on January 13, 2012
I have ordered this dvd TWICE now. The first was a gift, the second was supposed to be the replacement. Each time from different merchants and fulfilled by Amazon and both times the dvd I received was manufactured by a company called "E1 entertainment" and not "Summit Entertainment" who is the original manufacturer. Amazon has taken both unopened copies back for a full refund, but I am extremely annoyed and frustrated at the time and effort spent on something I received as a gift. Not to mention the blatant copy right infringement that is taking place, and profits being made by companies that are making money off of people who won't want to deal with the hassle of a return. Amazon really needs to get on top of their sellers and not allow people to profit from knock-offs. Not sure if my review will be censored, but the merchants that I purchased from were: "Super Fast DVDs" and "Two Thumbs Up"

As far as content of the dvd itself, many people have put in reviews so I will be brief. The movie was much better made than the first "Twilight" (which I felt the pace of the movie was extremely rushed and too quick and the basic portrayal and characterizations of many of the characters didn't hold true to the book.) Was the plot and acting the most interesting or clever I've seen? No. Was it entertaining enough that I'd watch it again? Yes.
on April 8, 2013
Hmmmmm, I'm still not seeing what made this so important to so many people. The plot is all over the place, the weirdest distraction being an abrupt road trip to Italy to keep Edward from sparkling inappropriately. If there was meant to be any drama or suspense I haven't seen it anywhere. All I did see was that dreary, drab Bella Swan moping endlessly. Not that it was easy to distinguish her lifeless behavior from her normal expressionless demeanor. When this sourpuss wasn't moping, she was nagging BITE ME! As underplayed by Kristen Stewart, Bella just isn't a compelling character. She's a drip. Yet she still has boys stacked like cord wood wanting to be with her. Why?
Why moon over a dead guy when she has a perfectly good werewolf in her own backyard?
None of this makes any sense (I can only suspect that the books manage this better, but because of these movie adaptations, I still have no incentive to read them.)

Insult to injury, they waste the considerable talents of Graham Greene in a throwaway role that hardly allows him any distinction; his part could have been played by anyone. They could have even used CGI for the part, made him as cartoony as the werewolves.
on March 1, 2017
I never bought this. My amazon was hacked. I found this downloaded to about 6 users. No way to get my money back or to dispute it. Be careful with Amazon Prime!!
on October 13, 2013
A vampire loves a human who loves him and a werewolf in this cult classic.

New Moon made me appreciate Twilight and Eclipse more than I did before. Because it’s bad. Really bad.

How bad?

The artsy shots; in particular, the scene where Bella passes the months in her room by the window. I laughed when I saw this scene that set the tone for the rest of the movie.

The plot is by-the-numbers. There are no twists or surprises to alleviate the unintentional humor. Even the acting is by-the-numbers as every actor phones in their performances.

The CGI looks cheesy and phony. For a movie that’s an event movie that has a ton of expectations clinging to it, the overall production was severely lacking.

The melodrama is set to overdrive here and it’s too much for me to take serious. The sappiness and predictable plot detract from a movie that had the potential to be as good as its predecessor.