Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Twilight Saga White Collection Paperback – December 4, 2012
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
"Meyer has, like one of her vampires, turned into something rare and more than merely human.... People do not want to just read Meyer's books; they want to climb inside them and live there." -Time
"Piles on the suspense and romance." -USA Today
"A literary phenomenon." -The New York Times
"[Stephenie Meyer is] the world's most popular vampire novelist since Anne Rice." -Entertainment Weekly
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not a hardcore, die-for Twilight fan. I just really enjoy reading the whole series, and I think that Mrs. Meyer is really emotional person who really loves her characters, and that's what makes Twilight magical in its own way.
But, I'm also not saying that these books are perfect. They have some serious flaws and some questionable themes in them, but if you leave all that apart, the story itself is very enjoyable and the ambient that Meyer creates is almost touchable - that's why I understand why so many people wanted to get lost in her world.
Now, is the Twilight Saga the new Harry Potter phenomenon? Most certainly IS NOT. The two series should not be compared in the first place because they are two totally different things. I think that the main source of the comparison between those two is Robert Pattinson, who played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and who plays the main vampire character in Twilight, Edward Cullen. Should Mrs. Meyer and Mrs. Rowling be compared? Absolutely not! Although they both love and are connected to the characters they've created, J.K. Rowling spend years and years developing them, and Stephenie Meyer just dreamed them up and started writing about them, developing the characters as she wrote the story itself.
The Twilight Saga is a loveable and enjoyable story for people who are open minded to new things. Some people take the "sparkling vampires" way too seriously. I mean, they are invented creatures who never even existed, and if Meyer wants them to sparkle instead of burn on the sun - let it be.
Bottom line, Twilight is a phenomenon - like it or not.Read more ›
Every time a new book was launched it became an event, probably the most anticipated event of the year. And more than that a community was born, call them Twi-hards, Twi-Junkies, or just fans there is nothing like the twilight community. When the movies came out this was only amplified.
Simply put, Twilight is a cultural phenomenon and the only way you can truly appreciate it is to read the books, watch the movies, and be part of the greatest fan community on earth.
Here’s the thing about Twilight:
- It’s well written. Certainly, there is a lot of “sighs”, “rolling eyes”, and “half curses”, but who cares? Who cares. You ought to meet my sister. She rolls her eyes without even realizing she is doing it, and she naturally does it after every sentence. Naturally.
- The idea is sort of ridiculous when you think about it, but otherwise, it’s unique. Sparkling vampires? That’s like Warm Bodies unique right there. It’s a different concept that sometimes doesn’t make a lot of sense (like the attending high school thing), but hey. It’s fiction, and otherwise, it actually serves to be a pretty honest book.
- The descriptions are there so you can actually PICTURE. Oh my God! Pet-peeve, my friends, pet-peeve. I can’t do books that have no real descriptions. GIVE ME SOME INFO PEOPLE! Since I’m no longer five, I need some clean-cut descriptions to make clean-cut mental pictures, since my imagination isn’t that creative anymore.
- The characters are well-developed and Meyer incorporates them often enough to make them familiar to you, so that you don’t have to search through books to find out who this mysterious Jim Joe dude is (Ugh. It’s been a year since I read the last book, Authors, can you please include an in-text citation for this dude?). I, for one, don’t want to take notes on fiction books to remember crap.
- Here’s the thing. Twilight is a GOOD book.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is book series is officially one of my favorites. I love how Myers uses so much emotion in her words and how she really express' the word love in the series.Published 2 days ago by Priyanka Prasad
I have the paperback but wanted to be able read it on the go. I've read read it a few times. Love itPublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
Love the white collection. A friend has already borrowed this series to read again. Looks nice enough to keep out! SoniaPublished 25 days ago by Alicia364
This is exactly what I wanted, I'm so glad I ended up buying it. My set is perfect, I don't have bent in edges like others have mentioned. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
Absolutely love it. Perfect condition. And such a lovely set. Definitely what I expected. Definitely worth buying.Published 1 month ago by Blackheartdollie