- Series: Well World (Baen) (Book 5)
- Mass Market Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Baen (October 25, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 141650916X
- ISBN-13: 978-1416509165
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.2 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,790,854 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Twilight at the Well of Souls (Well World (Baen)) Mass Market Paperback – October 25, 2005
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
Nathan Brazil and Mavra Chang somehow had to reach the Well of Souls in time to save the universe and before any of the hostile natives managed to kill them.
At best, a difficult mission. At worst, impossible--especially since there was a price on Brazil's head and many would-be claimants! For Brazil, the difficult was but the work of a moment--the impossible would take a little longer!