Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services hf16 hf16 hf16  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on August 3, 2016
I own the complete series on DVD but wanted to see what they look like on BluRay. They look great! This is a two disc set, with 19 episodes! What I like about this, that the DVD set doesn't do is have a Play All. I put the disc in and hit it, and have a mini TZ marthon of my own! Recommend it!!
on February 3, 2013
For the life of me, I can't understand why they picked three-quarters of the episodes that they included in this "FAN FAVORITES".

I mean they missed the bulls-eye on this one. There are a handful of great (famous) episodes on this blu-ray, but the majority are ho-hum episodes (yes there were some)... and they decided to include them in this disc. My question is WHY???? How could you have a "FAN FAVORITES" and not include the episode with Lloyd Bochner (To Serve Man) with a young Richard Keil as one of the TALL aliens.(Cannibus)

Enter this ZONE at your own risk!!
on April 22, 2014
Good selection for those who want a little taste of Twilight Zone but aren't big enough fans to need the whole shebang! A lot of these were ones used for the Twilight Zone movie. My favorites are "Kick the Can", "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" with William Shatner, and "Long Distance Call" which still freaks me out. Like I said a good sampling of the world of Twilight Zone.
on January 29, 2016
Requested by a 15 year old Granddaughter.
on February 11, 2015
Wonder if there is going to be a volume two of Fan Favorites. There were some I would have liked to see included that were not there. I enjoyed watching them -- had a Twilight Zone marathon.
on April 19, 2015
bought as a gift,Has most of my favorites,I have the complete set and wanted to buy it for a gift,But it cost alot,So this was a great substitute at a great price,
on February 13, 2014
This was a Christmas gift for my father because he watched The Twilight Zone growing up. He absolutely loves it and has it on every weekend! I even became a fan ;)
on October 8, 2013
Great collection of classic episodes! Enjoying with my 13 yr old son who came home from school excited about the old black and white episodes from the 1960's.
on January 4, 2014
Although this claims to be a fan favorite DVD, it includes many episodes that really aren't very good, and leaves out a lot of really good episodes.
on March 14, 2014
historic adaptations of stand alone short stories and literature not yet beholden or cannibalized by televisions future want for gloss