Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 22, 2013, 8:31:15 AM PDT
Bill Mobley says:
I loved this magazine. Is there any information out there about starting this magazine again, with new issues?

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 3:32:31 PM PDT
Charlie says:
I loved it too -- subscribed all during the 80's. I've never heard anything about it being revived though. :(

Posted on Jan 1, 2014, 6:06:46 PM PST
J. Clayton says:
I still own every issue it was a great magazine

Posted on Jan 1, 2014, 6:09:32 PM PST
J. Clayton says:
For folks that enjoyed the stories in the magazine, Carol Serling has been putting out books of "new stories from the Twilight Zone" with Zone -style stories just like in the magazine. I liked the stories but I really enjoyed the interviews and backstage info on the original show and all the remakes.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 22, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 1, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about