|Product Dimensions||67 x 42 x 8 inches|
Twin Spirit Loft Bed - Golden Oak Stain - No Lacquer - Solid Wood - Holds 1000 Lbs.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Strong, Solid-Wood Construction - Southern Yellow Pine - Golden Oak Stain - No Lacquer
- Ecofriendly, Easy Assembly, End Panels Provide a built in Ladder
- Adjustable Top Rail - 52 or 54.5 Inch Clearance above the floor
- Frame Capacity: an incredible 1000 lbs- Frame Weight: 160 lbs
- Takes a Standard Twin size Futon or Mattress; Matching Pine Accessories Available
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
we had some damaged pieces during shipping but roomdoctor was very responsive and shipped replacement parts right away.
DRAW BACK: they smelled weird. It took 2 days for the smell to dissipate.
So I ordered it.
1. It is pretty high up there. This is a good thing. I have 10 ft ceilings and little floor space so it feels like I have an upstairs bedroom.
2. Pretty sturdy. I'm looking into options for stabilizing the frame against the wall. It's a little rickety, but I need to retighten the screws after settling per instructions.
3. I was a little sketch on the bedslats. They seem pretty flimsy. I might rectify by buying slats from ikea and laying them over. They hold me, though. Haven't tested the "1,000 pounds" claim.
Overall, it's great, especially for the price. And with my memory foam mattress, super comfortable. I would recommend it.
Before buying this product (which I recommend 100%), I suggest:
- comparing what it would cost you to buy and assemble a loft bed yourself with pine wood from a hardware store - you'll realize that even initial estimates show that you will not save a lot by doing it yourself. In stores, most loft beds are not real wood. The Room Doctor option is great.
- making sure you understand the return policy. Shipping heavy and large items such as these ones cost a lot, especially via FedEx.
- understanding the type of wood. I spoke with a business-owner who worked with wood all his life (cabinets, furniture, hardwood floors etc.). His opinion is that Pine Wood is more rustic type of furniture (like the one used in mountain cabins, decks, etc.), more prone to cracking than other types of wood, and with imperfections. However, if you don't want to spend a thousand or more on a loft bed, this is definitely a great option.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this bed when I was fourteen because I wanted a loft and I needed a cheap option in order to convince my parents. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Daughter loves it and we have had it for a while and still looks like newPublished 3 months ago by valued customer
This is a great, solid and sturdy bed. Assembled height is 67 1/2". My 11 yr old is a big kid and I don't worry this bed will come crashing down. Read morePublished 10 months ago by virginia petronio
We purchased this bed in December of 2012 and the only reason I'm finally getting around to writing a review is that I'm ordering another one for our family! This bed is awesome. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Busybusylady
My 11 year old daughter loves this bed! So do I! Yes it took forever to arrive. I think they had to grow the wood first. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Henny
Very sturdy-not sure why a few of the reviews said it wasn't. Just what we were looking for. Our 6 year old loves it- really opened up her room so she could have more space. Read morePublished 17 months ago by KEVIN S.
we love this bed!! It's strong and I would by another one in a heart beat!Published 19 months ago by Blaine Nebeker
I wanted a sturdy loft bed that would work for my daughter through her teenage years. We've had the bed about 2 months and it is working out well. My daughter loves the bed. Read morePublished 19 months ago by S. Edwards