- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches ; 3.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0028GWGWO
- UPC: 070177261702
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4,526 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #22,348 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
|Price:||$19.74 ($2.33 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Twinings Cold Brew Tea, Green Tea with Mint, 20 Count Bagged Tea (6 Pack)
- Case of six 20-count boxes (total of 120-counta)
- All natural and expertly blended green tea with a light, refreshing taste of peppermint
- Infused with herbal tones and fragrant bouquets for great-tasting iced tea
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the world’s finest teas. Our expert blenders source only leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. Twinings is a founding member of The Ethical Tea Partnership (ETP). The ETP works to ensure fair living and working conditions on member tea estates. To make our wide range of blends, we work with suppliers that share our high standards with regard to quality and service, as well as our ethical values. So you can be sure that Twinings Teas have been produced in a socially responsible way while you sip a great tasting cup of tea.
Twinings Cold Brewed Iced Teas
Some occasions call for immediate refreshment. We’ve expertly blended our black and green cold brewed iced teas to give you a convenient way to enjoy the mouthwatering teas you love without the wait. It only takes a few minutes to brew your favourites in cold water—no kettle required. So whether you’re in the mood for English Classic or a splash of orchard-fresh Peach, you can enjoy refreshing moments throughout your day with a cold glass in hand.
Twinings Green Tea with Mint Cold Brewed Iced Tea
Expertly blended green tea with a light, refreshing taste of peppermint. Twinings has perfected the art of delivering a glass of refreshing iced tea in just minutes! So innovative and easy-to-use, you no longer have to wait for the water to boil, bags to brew and tea to cool. Simply add water, let stand, add ice and minutes later your refreshing iced tea is ready to drink. Twinings Green Tea with Mint is a light, refreshing alternative to traditional black iced tea. Expertly blended with peppermint, each tea leaf is infused with herbal tones and fragrant bouquets for great-tasting iced tea that will delight your senses.
Twinings Other Offerings
- When you’re rushing out the door or just too busy for the kettle, you can still enjoy the same fresh taste, flavour and aroma of the Twinings blends you love with the convenience of your Keurig brewing system. With more than 15 varieties of black, herbal, green, chai and iced teas blended to our highest standards, there’s a K-Cup Pack available to fit your every mood.
- Sometimes, having a go-to tea isn’t a bad thing. Our black teas offer distinctive, full-bodied tastes and inviting aromas that are instantly comforting. Whether you prefer them pure or with a hint of fresh flavour, these teas are perfectly balanced for waking up, winding down and all the in-between moods and moments of your day. From traditional blends you love to new flavours you’ll crave, our black teas are your bold way to play favourites.
- Few things taste fresher than a cup of green tea. Pure and natural yet complex and enticing, our green tea blends have a smooth, subtle flavour that complements their light body. Whatever flavour puts you at ease, we’ve created blends with only 100% natural herbal and fruit ingredients to keep every sip delightfully fresh.
- Don’t tell—herbal teas aren’t technically teas at all. But our infusions of the finest herbs, fruits and high-quality spices come together to create a variety of delicious, distinctive blends. When you’re looking to complement an everyday moment or special occasion, give one of our mouthwatering, naturally caffeine-free varieties a try. From sweet to spiced and everything in between, they’re just the thing to relax, refresh, soothe, comfort—every new taste is an adventure.
- Twinings has perfected the art of delivering a refreshing glass of iced tea in less than a minute. Iced tea K-Cup Packs are convenient, easy to make and full of flavour. Brew over ice and cool off the summer heat with four delicious unsweetened black tea flavours: Pure Black, Mixed Berries, Citrus Splash and Pomegranate Raspberry.
Style Name: Cold Brew | Flavor: Green Tea with Mint | Size: 20 Count (Pack of 6)
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Green tea, Peppermint, Natural mint flavouring with other natural flavouring, Tea extracts,Citric acid
8 oz. Glass to 1 Tea Bag; Simply add cold water to Twinings Cold Brewed Iced Tea, let stand for 5 minutes or desired taste. Add ice. Enjoy sweetened or plain - the choice is yours. For a stronger tasting tea add more tea bags and steep longer. For a quart pitcher, use 4-6 tea bags.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I just thought I'd update this and let everyone know about a matcha tea that I got. It's off the chart and between this and the matcha he's back to health and walking everyday like he used it. It was the worst flu I ever saw but thanks to the tea's and a few vitamins he's come through it and good as new ( ok so he's not all that new but he is doing good again ) There are several different matcha teas but I put the link to the one I found was the best both in the way it's processed and over all quality. so check it out.
My All-time favorite pumpkin spice is a loose leaf tea with chai spices blended with the pumpkin (The Tea Factory: Loose Tea Samplers (White Peony, 8 Oz). If you truly want to experience that pumpkin pie spice aroma and taste, you gotta go loose. I work at a very fast pace job, so it is not ideal for me to bring loose teas to work. This is how I came across this pumpkin spice bagged tea, and let me tell you...the pumpkin spice flavoring is not as prominent as it is with the loose tea but it is surprisingly refreshing and tasty. It also easier to make of course, although I wonder if I had more control over the brewing process if this tea would be even better. Either way, I will most likely re-order as soon as I need more as it does taste quite good against my picky palate.
1. Starbucks Chai Latte (from Starbucks)
2. Starbucks Chai (concentrate, the cardboard box with the syrup in it)
3. Trader Joe's Spiced Chai (powder)
4. Oregon Chai (powder and liquid)
5. Some other Chai powder that Costco had a few years ago but I don't remember the name now.
Except for #1 (which is crazy expensive at >$[...] a cup), the rest have been lackluster. But then she found Twinings Indian Spiced Chai Tea which is exactly what she was looking for, but you can't find it in every grocery store.
Follow the instructions (1/4 cup milk, 3/4 cup water, 2 tsp sugar, tea bag) and you'll make a perfect cup every time, at like 1/20th the price of Starbucks.
UPDATE: Now that they have changed the product from "Indian Spiced Chai" to just "Chai", it is nowhere as good. I have to reduce my 5 star rating to 3.
UPDATE 2: Here's her new favorite: Yogi Chai Rooibos, also available from Amazon.
All are very good quality relative to the pricing, and these are some of the best I have personally had in this ballpark pricing. While all of these are black teas, they are all very unique teas that range from some of the lightest to some of the strongest body of black teas. My personal favorite is Earl Grey as I find it has a very unique (almost "delicate") flavor, and I usually drink it without adding anything at all. On the other side of the spectrum is the Irish Breakfast, which I think is best with milk & sugar. Lady Grey I enjoy most with lemon, and English Breakfast I like to add a little cinnamon and sugar to, sometimes with a small bit of milk. So overall, there's a lot of different things you can do with these teas to mix up the flavors.
Beyond the quality of the tea itself, consideration given to things like the packaging & teabag design can make life a little more convenient, and Twinnings did a great job here. The outer box has a convenient easy-open flap that locks closed. The outer bags are wrapped individually using packaging designed to ensure they stay fresh for a very long time. The teabag itself is structurally strong (a plus since nothing is worse than having a teabag burst open!!!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the tea, the taste its great and the smell its awesome, its the perfect tea for the season, its not supper strong, its a great taste that I can enjoy, I order this once a... Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Manny D
This tea always brings back some good memories. Throughout most of our childhood in Europe, our mom used to wake us up for school to a hot mug of peppermint tea and two slices of... Read morePublished 11 hours ago by Vio A.
I like a strong black tea and that is where most decaf black teas fail. Until I tried Twinings Decaf Irish Breakfast, I had found all the others (and I have tried many of them)... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Redballoons
Super tea. Feels like a true bargain. No need to spend more on some snooty brand.Published 3 days ago by James Conley