|Price:||$19.74 ($2.33 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.47 shipping
Twinings Cold Brew Tea, Green Tea with Mint, 20 Count Bagged Tea (6 Pack)
- Case of six 20-count boxes (total of 120-counta)
- All natural and expertly blended green tea with a light, refreshing taste of peppermint
- Infused with herbal tones and fragrant bouquets for great-tasting iced tea
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the world’s finest teas. Our expert blenders source only leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. Twinings is a founding member of The Ethical Tea Partnership (ETP). The ETP works to ensure fair living and working conditions on member tea estates. To make our wide range of blends, we work with suppliers that share our high standards with regard to quality and service, as well as our ethical values. So you can be sure that Twinings Teas have been produced in a socially responsible way while you sip a great tasting cup of tea.
Twinings Cold Brewed Iced Teas
Some occasions call for immediate refreshment. We’ve expertly blended our black and green cold brewed iced teas to give you a convenient way to enjoy the mouthwatering teas you love without the wait. It only takes a few minutes to brew your favourites in cold water—no kettle required. So whether you’re in the mood for English Classic or a splash of orchard-fresh Peach, you can enjoy refreshing moments throughout your day with a cold glass in hand.
Twinings Green Tea with Mint Cold Brewed Iced Tea
Expertly blended green tea with a light, refreshing taste of peppermint. Twinings has perfected the art of delivering a glass of refreshing iced tea in just minutes! So innovative and easy-to-use, you no longer have to wait for the water to boil, bags to brew and tea to cool. Simply add water, let stand, add ice and minutes later your refreshing iced tea is ready to drink. Twinings Green Tea with Mint is a light, refreshing alternative to traditional black iced tea. Expertly blended with peppermint, each tea leaf is infused with herbal tones and fragrant bouquets for great-tasting iced tea that will delight your senses.
Twinings Other Offerings
- When you’re rushing out the door or just too busy for the kettle, you can still enjoy the same fresh taste, flavour and aroma of the Twinings blends you love with the convenience of your Keurig brewing system. With more than 15 varieties of black, herbal, green, chai and iced teas blended to our highest standards, there’s a K-Cup Pack available to fit your every mood.
- Sometimes, having a go-to tea isn’t a bad thing. Our black teas offer distinctive, full-bodied tastes and inviting aromas that are instantly comforting. Whether you prefer them pure or with a hint of fresh flavour, these teas are perfectly balanced for waking up, winding down and all the in-between moods and moments of your day. From traditional blends you love to new flavours you’ll crave, our black teas are your bold way to play favourites.
- Few things taste fresher than a cup of green tea. Pure and natural yet complex and enticing, our green tea blends have a smooth, subtle flavour that complements their light body. Whatever flavour puts you at ease, we’ve created blends with only 100% natural herbal and fruit ingredients to keep every sip delightfully fresh.
- Don’t tell—herbal teas aren’t technically teas at all. But our infusions of the finest herbs, fruits and high-quality spices come together to create a variety of delicious, distinctive blends. When you’re looking to complement an everyday moment or special occasion, give one of our mouthwatering, naturally caffeine-free varieties a try. From sweet to spiced and everything in between, they’re just the thing to relax, refresh, soothe, comfort—every new taste is an adventure.
- Twinings has perfected the art of delivering a refreshing glass of iced tea in less than a minute. Iced tea K-Cup Packs are convenient, easy to make and full of flavour. Brew over ice and cool off the summer heat with four delicious unsweetened black tea flavours: Pure Black, Mixed Berries, Citrus Splash and Pomegranate Raspberry.
Style Name: Cold Brew | Flavor: Green Tea with Mint | Size: 20 Count (Pack of 6)
Green tea, Peppermint, Natural mint flavouring with other natural flavouring, Tea extracts,Citric acid
8 oz. Glass to 1 Tea Bag; Simply add cold water to Twinings Cold Brewed Iced Tea, let stand for 5 minutes or desired taste. Add ice. Enjoy sweetened or plain - the choice is yours. For a stronger tasting tea add more tea bags and steep longer. For a quart pitcher, use 4-6 tea bags.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The Irish tea.
To be taken only in the morning unless you have no reason to sleep that night.
A tea to heal the disturbed mind and soul. A tea for the Irish.
Take half and half with even skimmed milk and you will never see coffee again.
Wake up and smell the tea.
How kind of the Amazon to offer it on line. I shall never again suffer tea-separation anxiety when the local grocer is out.
A source of peace and of comfort far from home. More powerful and peaceful than any artificial pharmeceutical prescribed. Take two cups and call me in the morning.
Thank you, O mighty Amazon.
Now I am no tea snob, I drink with milk and sugar like a normal person. I have tried many teas, and strongly dislike the earl/lady grey clones as well as anything carried by Starbucks. This is totally different. I can and will drink 5-6 cups a day and not get tired of it (hence my need to be a complete whack-job and order 120 bags on Amazon). Totally support all you other whack jobs out there. And if anyone knows of another brand that makes awesome Lapsang Souchong, I am not tied to Twinings, it is just the only one I have seen.
1. Starbucks Chai Latte (from Starbucks)
2. Starbucks Chai (concentrate, the cardboard box with the syrup in it)
3. Trader Joe's Spiced Chai (powder)
4. Oregon Chai (powder and liquid)
5. Some other Chai powder that Costco had a few years ago but I don't remember the name now.
Except for #1 (which is crazy expensive at >$[...] a cup), the rest have been lackluster. But then she found Twinings Indian Spiced Chai Tea which is exactly what she was looking for, but you can't find it in every grocery store.
Follow the instructions (1/4 cup milk, 3/4 cup water, 2 tsp sugar, tea bag) and you'll make a perfect cup every time, at like 1/20th the price of Starbucks.
UPDATE: Now that they have changed the product from "Indian Spiced Chai" to just "Chai", it is nowhere as good. I have to reduce my 5 star rating to 3.
UPDATE 2: Here's her new favorite: Yogi Chai Rooibos, also available from Amazon.
I bought this one for some relief from a sore throat and it definitely helps ease my sinus induced problem. As with any lemon-flavored beverage I've tried, it does leave a slight aftertaste of lemon, but not too strong or unpleasant. I imagine it would be quite good with honey, which I will definitely try once I get home from work. For now, a slight bit of sugar seemed to compliment the flavors nicely, even bringing them out more. This is a strong flavored herbal, not a mellow one as I've come to expect a lot of herbals to be. Drink with caution if you like your herbals on the softer side. This one's courting the wilder side of the tea experience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This green tea is the best! The price can't be beat. Quality is excellent. I've given this as gifts and it has received rave reviews from everyone. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Jay Kambouris
Always have good luck with Twinings. Their tea is consistently goodPublished 1 day ago by S. Bergschneider
This tea is amazing. The English breakfast tea is far too strong for me. This English Afternoon tea hits the spot. Not sure why its not carried in stores.Published 2 days ago by JasonB
I have been drinking Jasmine Green tea on a regular basis for a few years which for the longest time actual tea leaves and jasmine. This product is both affordable and great.Published 2 days ago by Kenny
Crisp white tes with soothing aftertones. I ice myine in the summer.Published 2 days ago by Brenda S