Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 130 reviews
on December 22, 2016
This tea is heaven in a cup. Seriously. I'm not a big fan of Earl Grey (though I do love Star Trek, and wish I could order "Earl Grey, hot" like Picard) but this, this tea is so so so so so so good. It's a bit heavy on the citrus, which I like but if you're not a citrus person you may not like it. The English version doesn't have as much citrus, so if you can get your hands on the English version (black package, not the bright blue) you'd probably like it better.
on September 7, 2017
I'm not a tea snob, but I do enjoy a proper cup of it. I am not a fan of the Earl Grey that has been tried through the years; however, I loves me some Lady Grey! It is a more subtle form of her hubby Earl. The overpowering distinctive taste of bergamont leaves behind it's distinctive flavor in a mellow more citrusy way. This is the tea to start cool morning's off with. A cup of Lady Grey a slice of toast and you feel like you have had something warm and hearty without being weighed down. I have yet to try this iced. Some teas are better hot or cold, but I am betting this is one of those that is equally delish hot or cold. Give it a try & see what you think.
on June 13, 2017
I love Lady Grey Tea and this is the only place I have been able to find it loose. It is reasonably priced and Delicious. If you like Earl Grey this is very similar but a little lighter in taste. I will be back when I run out which may be a while as the loose lasts quite a while. It only takes a small amount for a lovely cup of hot tea. I have been thinking about adding ice. Maybe on one of my more daring days but it is so good hot I may leave well enough alone!
on August 25, 2016
My husband, the tea drinker, says this is his favorite variety right now. He loves the orange and bergamot flavor, but thinks it tastes more like lemon. He's collecting all the different Twinings tins and making scented beeswax candles using wax from his hives in them to give out as Christmas trinkets to friends and family along with his honey, which he also likes putting in this tea, especially the clear spicy honey from our basswood tree.
on February 22, 2014
This is a great tea. For those who often feel that the Burgamot oil is too strong in Earl Grey. Lady grey couples a lighter scent with some Orange and Lemon oils to give it a sweeter citrus taste. Twinnings makes it beautifully. Full, robust, scented (its similar to a fruit loops in my head), Makes a darn good cup.
on August 18, 2015
If you like Twinings Earl Grey I very highly recommend this. I am a big Twinings fan and like all the flavors but this is my favorite. The best way I can describe it is a little more mild and and less bitter than Earl Grey which is already a fairly mild flavor. Give it a try, Lady Grey might become your favorite also.
on January 2, 2015
I am a loose leaf tea fan and have found Twinings teas to be very nice quality. While not my favorite of the Twining' s tea Lady Grey has a smoother more mellow flavor then Earl Grey with the addition of orange and lemon. It is a pretty tea leaf mix in the can without an excess of tiny bits and the aroma is heavenly especially after a long day when you curl up with a cup of this to relax.
on May 31, 2017
This tea is very similar tea with Harrods special early gray tea which I bought at tea store in Harrods department store in London. I love this tea very much!! I enjoy this ice tea!!
on August 22, 2016
From the moment I pop the top on the tin, I start to relax. The aroma of this tea is heavenly. it's just a delightful little break from the world. I find myself glancing at the clock to see when I can take a tea break next. You won't be disappointed.
on March 22, 2017
Only wish this was supplied in bags to refill the tin. It seems like a waste to keep purchasing the tins to get the loose tea. It is available in bags in the UK but now from US suppliers. I will be trying a different brand to refill the tea tin that I have.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.