Twinlab Mega Twin EPA Fish Oil, 1200 mg, 60 Softgels
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Form||Soft Gel|
|Ingredients||Purified Fish Oil (US Whitefish, Pacific Cod), Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, D-Alpha Tocopherol.|
|Vitamins And Minerals||12 Milligrams|
|Item Weight||0.4 Kilograms|
About this item
- Supports brain, nerve & visual function
- Dietary Supplement
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A blend of concentrated fish oils beneficial in supporting the body. Omega-3's may also help support brain, nerve and visual ability and may nutritionally support healthy joint function.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any GSK Consumer Healthcare product, GSK Consumer Healthcare will provide you with a reimbursement within 45 days of the date of purchase. Please note that because GSK is unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers, the Guarantee is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers due to potential quality issues outside GSK’s control. Please contact GSK Consumer Healthcare directly for more information.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.45 x 2.44 x 2.44 inches; 14.11 Ounces
- Item model number : 347
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : September 9, 2003
- Manufacturer : Twinlab
- ASIN : B0000B39T7
- Best Sellers Rank: #381,700 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
If you are pregnant or nursing, anticipate surgery, have coagulapathy or any other medical condition, are taking anticoagulants or any other medication, consult a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, care or prevent any disease.
Purified Fish Oil (US Whitefish, Pacific Cod), Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, D-Alpha Tocopherol.
Take one softgel daily with any meal or as directed by a physician or health care professional.
These statements have not yet been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Twinlab's fish oil capsules are made at their plant in American Fork, Utah (I even called them at 1-800-645-5626 to confirm this).
(2) BOTTLED IN GLASS: Fish oil, once exposed to air (spec., oxygen), will rapidly go rancid. Plastic bottles, surprisingly enough, are not totally impervious to air. Glass bottles are impervious to air. Gel caps are also not impervious air. But the glass bottle keeps the air from getting to the gel caps in the first place.
The Walgreens and Costco Kirkland brands are bottled in plastic.
(3) VALUE--550MG EPA and 215MG DHA PER CAPSULE: One Twinlab capsule contains as much EPA and DHA as 2-4 capsules in other brands. Yes, Twinlab's product has fewer softgels per bottle (60 softgels per bottle) than other brands-- but this will last you 1-2 months. Also, if you have a huge bottle with 100's of capsules, you'll keep them around longer, increasing the chance that the fish oil will be exposed to oxygen and go rancid.
(4) AMAZON'S SUBSCRIPTION PROGRAM: Twinlab's product, unlike many others, is a part of Amazon's subscription program. By signing up, (1) you get 15% off per bottle, (2) never miss any doses, and (3) always have the most recently-delivered, freshest product. So if you take 1 gel/day (1 bottle/2 months), you can sign up to have Amazon automatically send you 1 bottle every 60 days.
(5) TWINLAB'S LABEL SPECIFICALLY STATES CAPSULES ARE "MOLECULARLY DISTILLED". I've seen other labels saying that their capsules are "purified", or other synonym. I'm not exactly sure what these other terms mean in terms of fish oil processing. But "molecular distillation" definitely means that the fish oil is processed to remove PCB, mercury, and other contaminants. Again, when it comes to consumables, I don't want to deal with ambiguous labeling.
These are a little large, so if you're chicken about swallowing a big pill, then might not be for you. They aren't that super big though, have a slippery kind of coating and go down easy with a little water.
Have taken several bottles of these over the years and have never had one fish burp that I can recall, so that's nice (well, maybe one or two out of several hundred). Not a big issue at all is the point.
ALSO, I signed up for Amazon's new auto-delivery and the price was about one third of what I pay at my local grocery store. No kiddin. Went back to the page and it is different now though. Anyway, this is good for you, a good product and a really good price.
I have been taking these softgels for months and although they have helped a little, there are other products out there that might be more effective (e.g. Nutrigold Triple Strength Omega-3 Gold (1,060 mg Omega-3s per softgel), 1250 mg).
This is based on my research in internet. But I double checked with my doctor and he agrees.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.