|Digital List Price:||$1.99|
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $7.99 (100%)
Twins (The Dragon's Dove Chronicles) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The story revolves around Arthur and Gwenevere’s identical twin daughters, Gwenhwyfar and Gwenhwyfac, and their individual journeys after their mother’s sudden passing. One twin is trained in the sword while the other in castle runnings.
When their father, Arthur, High King, announces his first born, Gwenhwyfar, to be betrothed to Medraut—the man whom Gwenhwyfach secretly loves, the twins plot to switch places. Only things don’t go as planned.
Overall, I enjoyed the story, but found some of the name of characters hard to understand. There is a guide towards the back of the book, which for the ebook, would be more appropriate at the front. By the time I discovered it, I had no interest in looking at any of it. The storyline was intriguing, but I felt it could have been better if it had been expanded into a full fledged novel. I felt some of the characters lacked character development as a result of the book only being 70 pages.
If you like stories about Arthur and the history of Camelot, this is one you will want to check out.
I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED THE TALES OF KING ARTHUR AND CAMELOT. I FIND THE TALES MAGICAL AND VERY ROMANTIC. KIM DID A GREAT JOB IN THE RETELLING OF CAMELOT. THE STORY WRITTEN REALLY WELL AND SO WERE THE CHARACTERS. IF YOU LOVE THE TALES OF CAMELOT, THEN I RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS BOOK.
But that aside, I never got lost. This is a short but packed full of content delight.
I was shocked many times in this story.
There appears to be a chance for love. Two twins, one experienced with a sword and the other experienced running the castle decide to switch identities so each can have the one they love.
Kim Headless puts so much into her stories. Even this short story is filled with so many court intrigues.
If you want a quick and captivating read then you'll want to read this!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends > Greek & Roman
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends > Greek & Roman
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery