|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.5 x 5.6 x 2.1 inches|
|Size||5/8 inch x 10 feet|
Twisted Cotton Rope (5/8 inch) - SGT KNOTS - All Natural Fiber Cord - Durable and Versatile Utility Rope - Crafting, DIY Use, Binding, Home Decor, Camping, Boating, Marine (10 feet - Natural)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TWISTED COTTON ROPE - An all-purpose utility rope perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications. Our dying process guarantees each three strand cotton rope is one solid color all the way down to its core. Compared to high-cost synthetic fiber cord, a cotton rope is an affordable option for crafting, binding, home decor, and a good old game of Tug o’ War.
- ALL NATURAL - Our 100% all natural cotton rope is environmentally friendly and entirely safe for use with farm animals and pets. Unlike nylon, polyester, and polypropylene, organic cotton is unbleached, non-toxic, and creates no smells or fumes - even when burned. Twisted cotton is rapid drying and a popular choice for anchor lines, mooring lines, and general marine use.
- TWISTED CONSTRUCTION - Cotton strands are tightly twisted during manufacturing, creating an easy-to-splice rope with excellent balance and resistance to kinking. Our natural fiber ropes are soft, pliable, and easy on the hands during a long day of work. Relatively low stretch with high tensile strength, this natural rope can withstand heavy load bearings without breaking. Before cutting (to prevent unraveling) tape the cord/rope. Cut the rope in the middle of the tape and then reseal.
- LENGTH / WIDTH / COLOR - Choose between pre-cut lengths 10 feet, 25 feet, 50 feet, 100 feet, or 300 feet. SGT KNOTS Twisted Cotton Rope diameter thickness options: 1/8 inch, 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch, or 1 inch. Available in 4 different colors: Black, Natural, Red, or Royal Blue.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis—Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Soft, strong, durable, and affordable, natural fiber ropes don't get much better than the SGT KNOTS Twisted Cotton Rope. Frequently used with horses and livestock, on boats and around the farm, the twisted cotton is easy on your hands and on other critters' hides without losing any strength. The natural fibers are fast-drying and stretch-resistant, providing one of the best ropes nature has to offer.It's not just the durability that makes twisted cotton rope so sought after—it's versatile, too! While not as moisture resistant as poly ropes, a high tensile strength and its natural quick drying properties make cotton rope a great choice in many situations. From major mooring needs to minor binding, tug-of-war to trap-setting, the right size twisted cotton rope can serve as a fine twine or a full-figured tie-down.SGT KNOTS Twisted Cotton Rope is available in diameters of 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", meaning you can find the right size for any project. And at lengths of 10', 25' 50, 100', and 300' spools, you'll always have just the right amount on hand, too. Unbleached to preserve its natural integrity, this twisted rope is currently available in natural white, black, red, and royal blue. Like all products made and sold by SGT KNOTS—proud to be a veteran-owned company—this rope is made right here in the USA and backed by the SGT KNOTS guarantee.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Shipment time was super fast. I received my package the day after I got the email.
- Measured my product, and it was cut to the correct length that I ordered
- I ordered 50ft of 1/8" rope and for those that need a reference, it is less than the thickness of a No. 2 pencil
- Unraveled the strands and saw that it was completely dyed all the way through.
- Quality of the rope was good. No weird snags or awkward knots where the end of one spool of rope was joined to complete the desired length. It was all one continuous piece.
- I am using it to make a 4.5 ft plant hanger
Mwa ha ha
Nice soft cotton rope. I like the Natural color. Purchase purpose is crafts. Good value for price & prime shipping.