- File Size: 1030 KB
- Print Length: 228 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 23, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0753CNM89
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #318,719 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Twisted Love Kindle Edition
Never miss a new release from Catherine Bybee
Follow Catherine Bybee for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Damon and Amber - 4.5 stars
I absolutely LOVE the cover for this book! Get ready for some fun, sexy times. When Damon decides to go to his High School Reunion, it is with the hopes of seeing his old flame. Things have definitely changed for him over the last ten years and he's hoping that he will be able to win Amber back for good. The only hitch could come when she learns who and what he is now. Sometimes fate is on our side and gives us that one desire; but sometimes, fate can snatch it away in the blink of an eye. Well worth the time and money.
**Honest review voluntarily provided from a Complimentary Copy**
This is one of those 'book' doms. The ones that you read a dime a dozen about, who are cookie cutter BDSM doms, almost as if paint by numbers. I know I'm being harsh, but this book, the more I think about it, really rubbed me the wrong way.
This dom knew nothing about consent. Not really. He preached about that, and trust, but either I missed some serious blink and you miss it conversations, or they just weren't there.
1. The book moved WAY too fast. One reviewer wrote that the h took to the lifestyle like a 'duck to water' and that was very accurate. I have no problem with a fast paced book, but it was literally like 2 weeks and she's having a foursome.
2. He never asked her about monogamy. He just.. assumed she'd be OK with him scening with other people and eventually having sex with them. It was never a 'let's talk about it' but a 'when it happens' and 'I won't have sex right away'. When she said she'd be in the scene with him, it really wasn't her choice. She was forced into making a choice because he was going to do it with or without her. that's not how any relationship should work. Especially when you don't tell her right off the bat, that these are the things that I'm going to be doing, and confirm she's OK with it!!
3. Moments after having intense sex, he left her unattended where people where having super intense scenes and sex.
4. The party at the house. If there are naked people scening at the house that you've taken me to (and taken me to without really giving a choice..), then I deserve to know.
5. I felt like the h was a little doormatish. The above wouldn't have happened, if she would open her mouth and ask questions.
I dunno, maybe I'm being nitpicky.. like I said I did read one of the other books and wasn't really a fan. So maybe that's coming out in this review.
Wow! I have been steering away from the BDSM books as of late just because I was getting burnt out on them.
I was intrigued by this one, having been a fan of JB Duvane's dark, sexy, dramatic writing for some time, I wanted to give a try. I am so glad that I did.
The relationship between Damon and Amber is mysterious, passionate, maddening, sweet, yet both live with two sides to their personalities.
Watching these two face the issues that hold them from becoming one complete in sync couple is hot, sweet and filled with feels!
I loved this book! Kept me swiping those pages waiting to get to the very last one wanting to know how Amber and Damon would end up!
**While this was so much more than I anticipated, the author does warn this book does deal with BDSM primarily, and there is a scene some may not be comfortable with, characters are all willing participants but was not crudely written in my opinion. **
I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy of this book!
Most recent customer reviews
You Were Always On My Mind......
Damon🐺🍌🌋✋, quiet,mysterious bad boy, now a wealthy CEO and owner of his own company, returns to...Read more
The thought of going to your high school reunion is something of dread for most...Read more