Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Your favorite Twisted Metal characters are back for you to uncover each driver's dark storyline through animated movies.
- Unleash mayhem in 12 wide-open arenas based on locations around the globe. Collect an arsenal of weaponry like homing missiles, fire rockets and napalm to deliver explosive attacks on your opponent's vehicle.
- Utilize powerful advanced combo moves such as rear fire, freeze missiles and FLAK to confuse and disable the competition.
- Finish off your opponents and collect Upgrade Power-ups to enhance your vehicle and weapon performance.
- Discover Bonus Teleports that expand the Twisted Metal gaming experience with a variety of mini-games ranging from a Demolition Derby to obstacle courses.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
One of the most successful franchises in the videogame industry takes on a new attitude this spring as Incog Inc. Entertainment, the pioneers of the car-combat genre, will introduce Twisted Metal: Head-On for the Playstation 2. Complete with all the fast-paced vehicular combat and destruction that gamers have come to know and love, Twisted Metal: Head-On allows gamers to strap themselves into one of 14 lethal machines on wheels, equipped with machine guns, turbo boost and a special attack, unique to each vehicle. Once a vehicle is selected, gamers can take their road rage out on opponents in 12 unworldly arenas filled with numerous items of chaos including rockets, missiles and more.
ESRB Rated T for Teen
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Upon first seeing the graphics I kinda was like "oh great, an old crappy game" because it's poorer quality than the TM Black edition. So, I played and got use to it and started having tons of fun.
Then I did the other part of the series-there are 3 parts to this game. The two major games are fun and you get into it and then you get into the other one that's an extra part of the game and you find out as you're running around as Sweettooth through this maze, that 6 members of the team were killed in an airplane crash and they never got to finish the sequel to Twisted Metal Black and then I understood why there was no sequel to Twisted Metal Black. It totally bummed me out but made me appreciate the game that much more. It was like a tribute to the 6 members who died. Really sad but really cool that they did that for them.
So, after reading about that, I really enjoyed the game and imagined what they might have created if they had lived. RIP :(