Two Bad Cats G35H4W0C Storage Display Rack for Keurig Single serve cup, Holds 76 Single serve cup
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Can display up to 20 different flavors of K-cup
- Total Capacity of 76 K-cups(not included)
- Trays can also hold condiments
- Gravity feed-no moving parts-front load only-for easy cup removal
- Highest quality best looking display and storage rack for your K-cups
- Can display up to 20 different flavors of Single serve cup^Total Capacity of 76 Single serve cups(not included)^Trays can also hold condiments^Gravity feed-no moving parts-front load only-for easy cup removal^Highest quality best looking display and storage rack for your Single serve cups
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This is the perfect display and storage rack for any home or business. If you are tired of disorganized piles of K-cups, ugly boxes, or racks that only hold one of a type, this is the rack for you. Top row hold one cup per tray(also great for sugar packets). Second row down hold three cups per tray(also great for longer coffee mate creamers). Third and subsequent rows down hold 5 cups per tray(also great for spoons and stirrers). Sizes available from 4H2W to 6H6W. Capacities ranging from 28 cups to 144. Made of easy to clean and tough anodized aluminum. Looks great in any home or business. Made in Vermont. Family owned business. K-cups not included. Comes with two logo stickers(2"x2") in the upper back corners as seen in the picture with the pumpkin. Do not use abrasive cleaners. This product is not associated with or endorsed by Keurig. Patent #D634,952.
Top customer reviews
1) It came in perfect condition and was carefully packed.
2) The note inside: written by a real person with a real commitment to their product and company. As a small business myself, I'm happy to support another small business that is sincere, caring and passionate about their product and the way they do business.
3) It's really well designed, both in look and functionality.
4) The look? It can work in a traditional or modern kitchen.
5) Craftsmanship? Very well done.
6) It's easy to refill. Instead of keeping it in its full upright position as I refilled (as it is gravity fed), I laid it down flat and it was a snap.
If you're into quality, smart design and people behind the product (vs. big box stores), I'd order this. You'll be happy every time you walk into your kitchen. What's better than that?