Bust a Move
It’s moving day for Val. And, as usual, anything that can go wrong does--beginning with her new boyfriend, Tom. When he shows up at her doorstep with an unwelcome delivery, Val becomes the unwitting center of attention for a whole new world of weirdos…
Whack-jobs whose antics could pin Val for human dismemberment.
Plagued with a hot cop on her tail and a mean one on her trail, Val is forced to turn to old friends and new ones in her attempt to point the finger of blame on somebody else. But when an unexpected witness identifies Val as the guilty party, it may be time for her to skip town.
Who’s the good cop? Who’s the bad cop? And who’s the dwarf in the Halloween mask?
Will a pair of falsies help Val stumble onto the truth? If not, she’s going to have to rely on her oddball beach-bum friends if she’s to escape the fickle finger of fate.
Love your mysteries with a side of snide? The Val Fremden Midlife Mysteries are for you! Get set for a wickedly witty slide down the social ladder with a surprising cast of unexpected misfits!
If you love Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum or Jana Deleon's Fortune Redding, you'll probably find yourself resonating with Val Fremden, too. She's a lovable, bungling mess who's a bit older, a tad more jaded, and a ton more experienced in big-time failure. Life’s been tough for Val. Still, she always manages to find her way with sardonic humor and an intrepid spirit. A gin and tonic now and then helps, too.
Life’s a beach and then you die. If you’re ready for a good laugh and a great mystery, check out Two Crazy. Funny Florida mysteries don't get any wackier—or truly heartfelt.
P.S. If you love humorous, page-turning mysteries like those by Deborah Brown, Julie Mulhern, Lucy Quinn, Tricia O'Malley, Gemma Halliday, Karen Cantwell, Tara Sivec, Liliana Hart, Libby Howard, Chelsea Field, Jana Deleon, Gina LaManna, Janet Evanovich, Denise Grover Swank, Amy Vansant, and Stephanie Bond, you just might love this series, too!
What Readers are Saying about Two Crazy:
- “A crazy, laugh-a-minute mystery. Twists, turns and mishaps keep you from putting the book down! A must read series!”
- “When you are having this much fun, it flies by leaving you wanting more.”
- “I can completely relate to (Val) and her crazy life. What makes these books so good is that they are really close to true life… And I love that right off the bat I’m laughing!”
- “Laugh-out-loud funny and entertaining from start to finish.”
- “One of the best series I have read in YEARS!!!!”
- “You have to love the main character and her band of misfits, intriguing and hilarious all at once.”
- “I absolutely love how this writer writes. I need more Val in my life!”