- Paperback: 694 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall PTR; 1 edition (September 11, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0139353224
- ISBN-13: 978-0139353222
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.5 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,453,094 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #195 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Telecommunications & Sensors > Signal Processing
- #2677 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- #4350 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Two-Dimensional Signal and Image Processing 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
New to P-H Signal Processing Series (Alan Oppenheim, Series Ed) this text covers the principles and applications of "multidimensional" and "image" digital signal processing. For Sr/grad level courses in image processing in EE departments.