Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
The Lion King
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disney's THE LION KING SPECIAL EDITION features an all-new song, "Morning Report," and never-before-seen animation, giving you even more of this award-winning masterpiece -- the greatest animated adventure of all time. An unforgettable story, breathtaking animation, beloved characters, and Academy Award(R)-winning music (Best Original Score, 1994; Best Song, "Can You Feel The Love Tonight") set the stage for the adventures of Simba, the feisty lion cub who "just can't wait to be king." But his envious Uncle Scar has plans for his own ascent to the throne, and he forces Simba's exile from the kingdom. Alone and adrift, Simba soon joins the escapades of a hilarious meerkat named Timon and his warmhearted warthog pal, Pumbaa. Adopting their carefree lifestyle of "Hakuna Matata," Simba ignores his real responsibilities until he realizes his destiny and returns to the Pride Lands to claim his place in the "Circle of Life." Now extensively restored and remastered -- experience THE LION KING like never before, from its magnificent musical opening over breathtaking African vistas to its emotional climax. The all-star vocal talents -- including Matthew Broderick, Jeremy Irons, Nathan Lane, and Ernie Sabella -- rip-roaring comedy, and uplifting messages of courage, loyalty, and hope make this timeless tale entertainment for all ages.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The seller says it’s factory sealed, however there is no movies reward card inside proving that to be a false statement.
2. The bottom of the blu-ray is way darker, which is highly indicative of a read/write Blu-ray Disc. Read only discs have a lighter bottom.
3. This is a Disney money, and the print on both of the discs is deplorable, you can barely read the small print, which is something Disney doesn’t do. I’m actually going to report this seller to Disney and let them handle the lawsuit. Although I don’t like how Disney makes money with these, it is still their work, and we also deserve to know what we’re purchasing. Especially when so many people were unable to make the movie play
The box only has the iTunes logo on it but the way they're managing the digital redeem now allows you to do so on Google Play, Vudu, and Amazon too, as well as a new option called Movies Everywhere that links them all and adds it to all your respective accounts.
I even got 5 free movies as a promo for redeeming my code and linking two other services to Movies Everywhere, which is what Disney will be using going forward.
First, I absolutely adore Timone & Pumba, those two are a hoot. LOL Love the scene where the water turns into a *Ahem* hot-tub.. LOL Cracked me up, I'm still smiling as I write this...
The Story goes like this, A young lion cub (Simba) set's out on his own to explore and his father becomes very protective of him and tells him not to do that as it could be dangerous. Then against his fathers advice Simba sets out again exploring alone and gets caught up in a potential deadly situation. His father comes to his rescue and ends up losing his life while trying to save him. Except the one responsible for his death is really another male lion (Scar) who wants to be 'king of the pride' himself. The male lion blames Simba for what happened and banishes Simba never to return with the threat of telling everyone that he (Simba) will be blamed for his fathers death. Through Simba's journey of self discovery he makes many friends who ultimately help him grow into a strong male lion. He also falls in love along the way with a childhood friend (Nala), who convinces him to return to his pride and claim himself to be 'The Lion King'. I don't really want to go into any more detail than that as I don't want to give too much away. I will add that this is a MUST SEE Disney classic, one of the greats and not to be missed.
This movie had me welling up with tears a few times, laughing out loud, and just generally feeling good. This movie has a good message to tell and is heartfelt. Truely 'Epic' even. This movie has become a true Disney classic
I watched this movie many years ago when it first came out, But recently bought it in 3D to add to my 3D movie collection. And I have to say what a visual treat this was being able to watch it in 3D. Let alone the fact that It's such an awesome movie / story! We as a family all enjoyed every minute of it. It is well written, flows well, and kept us entertained from beginning to end. It is my firm belief that this Disney animation will end up being one of the 'great' classics just like Bambi, Cinderella, Snow White, etc... This one did not disappoint. There are a few scenes with a little bit of violence in them, but nothing I would keep any of the young ones from viewing. And as for how well the 3D was done, well. it was GREAT! It always seems that animated films carry over quite well into 3D and this was no exception.
All in all I would have to say that this is a great animated Disney film that the ENTIRE family will enjoy. And you can feel safe enough to let the little ones watch it too without fear of too much violence or any bad language