Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 231 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 262 reviews
on May 13, 2013
I enjoy pretty much all the songs on this album. There are a couple of just "so-so's for me though. So, the not so good - Truck Yeah is a cliche' anthem that sounds like it was made to please some record producer who is trying to force a radio hit. Easily my least favorite, but it's listenable.

It's your World is just kind of blah for me. It's not bad, but it just kind of lays there and doesn't really speak to me.

The rest of these are good to excellent.

Mexicoma may be cliche as well, but it's so witty, so clever, fun and different that it just hooked me on the first listen. It's my favorite, but only by a tad.

Other great songs abound - Highway don't care (with a great backing vocal by Taylor Swift) may be radio friendly but it's really good.

Number 37405 is the opposite. Probably not a radio hit, but it's earnest, sincere, and really makes you think. Choices in life bring us to where we are, and this song goes over that territory beautifully and poignantly.

Book of John is similar in it's earnestness. It comes across as the type of song he would be singing with his family gathered round.

Nashville Without You may be a bit trite and cliche in it's own right, but it pays such respect and homage to the folks that laid down the path to the current stars of country that it also comes across as sincere and I love the music here too.

The rest of the songs are just good country fun that will please most all Tim McGraw fans. Southern Girl and Two Lanes of Freedom are probably my favorites among these.

Although it's not a perfect record, the ones that hit for me, hit big and there is only one or two off notes, so for me it's 5 stars.
on April 20, 2017
Tim is building on hiss Country Hall Of Fame Carrer.He may be like George strait and go on forever.This album was really good like most of his albums.
on October 25, 2013
It seems that Tim McGraw and Keith Urban are being pushed to cater to a different demographic with heavier rock and roll. Both artists pull it off . I do enjoy his softer music. Every album he has a song that speaks to me and is my all time favorite. It often does not make it to the radio. This album, he has amazing, meaningful songs that can probably inspire people. For example Number 37405 is very moving and hopefully gave that person hope. This song is particularly moving because it sends the message of who grateful he his and how he sadly knows it could have happened to any of him or his friends. Friend of a Friend is beautiful. My favorite is Let Me Love it Out of You. Tim is one of my favorite artist because he sings his songs as though he can relate to a piece of each one. He's is a solid, grounded, professional. I love his duets with Faith. I love "Angry All the Time". Like Keith Urban, I don't think the rock is needed but he does it well. This album interesting topics: Nashville, incarceration, past loves, moving on, cowboy trucks,and when we woman are mad. He nailed it. I feel this is the best song on the album.
on April 16, 2017
Good Music Love listening to him in the sauna
on March 18, 2013
Two Lanes of Freedom is an album with a lot of new sounds from McGraw, from the title track to Truck Yeah and Highway Don't Care. Tim McGraw is one of my top favorite artist of all time and I am loving the new songs he is recording. Some of the more upbeat songs are Two Lanes of Freedom, Southern Girl, Truck Yeah, Mexicoma, and It's Your World. I love listening to Friend of a Friend, Annie I Owe You a Dance, and Tinted Windows. They are all pretty moving songs with some great vocals from McGraw. Highway Don't Care already is or is going to be the biggest hit off of this album. The collaboration between Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, and Keith Urban is just amazing. I love hearing Keith on the guitar and the chemistry between McGraw's and Swift's voices is great. Don't hesitate to buy the whole album, in no time you'll love the entire thing.
on September 18, 2013
What can I say. As a relatively new country music fan who loves Tim's music, I found the mix of songs on this newest CD absolutely wonderful. The tunes and words are deep, the harmonies are amazing and I love the beats (ok I have a professional drummer for a son and love a good beat), and the mixing of some hip-hop genre in makes the music amazing to listen to.

As a professional artist, it gets the paint flying onto the canvas. How I can get serene landscapes out of this boot-stomping music is beyond me. When driving down the road with the windows open and sunroof down - watch your speed as you drive those country roads....this music has put me over the speed limit a few times. No tickets yet.
on March 12, 2017
replacement
on May 14, 2017
Great Product
on October 4, 2013
The description does not state the weight of the vinyl but it is at least 180 Gram. The sound is awesome So much better, fuller and richer than the CD could ever hope to be. and I have a realistic LAB 290 TT from the early 80s. If you have a TT and like Tim, you will not regret this purchase.

I had concerns about ordering and possible shipping damage but I need not have worried. Amazon does a great job in packaging. It comes in a Thick cardboard envelope.
review image review image review image review image
on September 25, 2013
I have to admit I had not purchased one of Tim's albums before this one. Once I heard "One of Those Nights", "Two Lanes of Freedom", "Mexicoma" and the "Highway don't care" on his tv special. I had to have this one. Never thought I would say that about a Tim McGraw album. He is finally showing the world his true talents with this group of songs. As with any singer/songwriter there are a couple of songs I don't care much about so I just skip them. He is no longer standing in his wife's shadow and the public has responded very positive for that.