- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 4 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B006VZY306
- UPC: 853268005078
- Item model number: Two Old Goats soap bar
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (60 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #49,113 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Two Old Goats Lotion Soap Bar
- Enjoy the benefits of two old goats lotion in the convenience of soap
- Fast relief that lasts hours, designed for all over relief of pain
- A goat milk soap with aloe, almond oil and 6 anti-inflammatory essential oils
- Great as a general soap, but excellent for those who suffer from chronic pain
- Stop pain naturally, no drugs, chemical free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For years, Two Old Goats lotions, balms and creams have provided relief to thousands of Americans with aches and pains. It all began with Karen Pharr, a professional quilter, who suffered from dry, chapped and tired hands. After trying several lotions which contained worrisome ingredients or perfumes which further irritated her skin, she created Two Old Goats lotion. Using a highly effective formula that includes a surprise ingredient –goat’s milk, plus six pure, natural, therapeutic grade essential oils — lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, rosemary, peppermint and birch bark – she at last found relief. Karen’s friends, family, neighbors and fellow quilters loved her new lotion and soon the demand became too much for Karen. She sold the business in 2008 into the trusted and experienced hands of Richard and Karen Snyder. Over the last eight years, the Snyders have grown a national distribution network while still maintaining the top quality and effectiveness valued by Two Old Goats loyal customers.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product did not work for me (arthritis + fibromyalgia). Plus I thought it smelled like spoiled milk. I so wanted this to work because I like goats. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Anna M
I like the moisture it provides my skin, it would be great if it lasted longer.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent product. Really helps with foot pain. Especially washing feet before bedtime, then use the two goats foot balm. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Bachman