- Paperback: 556 pages
- Publisher: Two Scoops Press; 1 edition (June 30, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0692915729
- ISBN-13: 978-0692915721
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,988 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Two Scoops of Django 1.11: Best Practices for the Django Web Framework Paperback – June 30, 2017
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Daniel and Audrey Roy Greenfeld are experienced software professionals and co-authors of a series of Python web development books. They have given keynote speeches at numerous academic and professional Python and Django conferences around the world. Hailing experience with NASA and MIT, they has authored various popular open-source utility libraries, which are in production use by thousands of organizations, including Fortune 500 companies.
To learn more about Daniel and Audrey:
- Main Website: roygreenfeld.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/DanielRoyGreenfeld
- Twitter: twitter.com/pydanny
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?