Two Scoops of Django: Best Practices For Django 1.5 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Daniel Greenfeld and Audrey Roy are best known for their open-source community leadership work on the following initiatives:
- DjangoPackages.com and the OpenComparison framework. We ran the largest sprint at PyCon 2011.
- PyLadies, a women's outreach/mentorship group. Nurturing the group was basically a 2nd fulltime job for us in 2011.
- The first ever PyCon Philippines, a 300-person conference about the Python programming language held in the Philippines.
- The LA Open Source Hackathon event series, which brings together open-source developers from different programming backgrounds.
They do Python and Django development and run a small Python/Django consulting shop called Cartwheel Web.
- Item Weight : 1.19 pounds
- Paperback : 312 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1481879707
- ISBN-13 : 978-1481879705
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.71 x 9.25 inches
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st Edition (April 16, 2013)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,737,064 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: