- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse (June 4, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0595003001
- ISBN-13: 978-0595003006
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,851,049 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Two for the Show: Great 20th Century Comedy Teams Paperback – June 4, 2000
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"For those showbiz buffs who savor nostalgia." -- Daily Variety
About the Author
Lonnie Burr clowned with Martin & Lewis before starring on The Mickey Mouse Club in 1955. After receiving an M.A. in Theatre, Lonnie resumed his acting career and became an author, choreographer, director and educator.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Gives examples of each team's comedy style and routines and how the styles work in the various Twentieth Century media changes and evolutions.