Other Sellers on Amazon
USCOOTERS/E-TWOW ELECTRIC BOOSTER PLUS SCOOTER
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 point folding system takes the scooter down to 38 x 6 x 12 inches and it’s under 24 lbs, carry it anywhere or pull it along in trolley position.
- 21 mile range, 18 mph max speed, 290 lbs max load recommended, adjustable handlebars go from 31 to 39.5 inches from the platform.
- Comfortable ride with front and rear suspension, double braking system, 8-inch airless rubber tires, horn, led display, headlight, kick start, and cruise control.
- Double braking system, one on handlebar for electronic motor brake and a foot brake for motor brake and friction brake on the back wheel. KERS (kinetic energy recover system) expands battery life.
- CNET says it is the best folding electric scooter you can buy
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Uscooter Booster Electric Scooter
More than just a vehicle, the Uscooter Booster Electric Scooter brings a new era of urban mobility by creating a fusion of the classic kick scooter with the convenience of an electric motor, innovative technologies and high-performance features never before seen in an electric scooter.
Weight, Dimensions, Folding and Pulling.
Weighing in at 23.9 pounds this scooter is a versatile vehicle. The patented 3-point folding system slims the scooter down to a manageable size, 36 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 12 inches high. It can also be pulled along on one wheel in trolley position.
Brakes and Wheels.
The Uscooter Booster has kinetic energy recover system (KERS technology), which reduces energy consumption and actually feeds the battery when braking. The double braking system includes a hand brake that activates the magnetic motor brake and a foot brake that activates both the magnetic motor brake and a friction brake on the back wheel, if the scooter’s battery is dead you can still ride it like a normal kick scooter, and use the foot brake to stop.
The 8” airless wheels are made of patented military-grade rubber. A spring shock absorber located under the platform is linked to the wheels and is designed to absorb vibrations and reduce noise ensuring a safe and comfortable cruising experience. Those big wheels also boast efficient mudguards to protect your feet and legs from puddle splashes.
Uscooter’s Booster is equipped with a 33v 6.5Ah Lithium-Polymer battery, which is built into the platform structure. It is protected from shocks and humidity by an airtight hood attached to the scooter’s frame. Fully charged expect a distance of about 21 miles, depending on speed, the rider’s body type, and the amount of elevation change. Also the scooter is designed to compensate for some of these effects by recovering energy while stopping, the more you brake, the more energy you recover (up to 10%). A full recharge of the battery takes less than 2 hours. The battery warranty is 6 months or 1,865 miles whatever comes first.
Motor and Bonus Features
The Brushless DC motor (more advanced and much quieter) is located inside the front airless tire. The acceleration button is located on the right handlebar and pressed by the thumb, the more pressure you apply, the faster you go, up to 18 mph. Riding scooters on sidewalks is limited to 3mph.
Headlight with automatic on sensor.
LED Display with speed, battery level, mileage, ambient temperature.
Zero start means you can hop on, manually push, and then the motor will automatically start.
Built for stability and control.
One year limited warranty on product and parts.
Comfortable Ride with Front and Rear Suspension
More than just a vehicle, the Uscooter Booster Electric Scooter brings a new era of urban mobility by creating a fusion of the classic kick scooter with the convenience of an electric motor, innovative technologies and high-performance features never before seen in an electric scooter. Only 23.9 pounds this scooter is a versatile vehicle. The patented 3-point folding system slims the scooter down to a manageable size, 36 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 12 inches high. Booster has kinetic energy recover system (KERS), which reduces energy consumption and actually feeds the battery when braking. The double braking system includes a hand brake that activates the magnetic motor brake and a foot brake that activates both the magnetic motor brake and a friction brake on the back wheel, if the scooter’s battery is dead you can still ride it like a normal kick scooter, and use the foot brake to stop. The 8” airless wheels are made of patented military-grade rubber. A spring shock absorber located under the platform is linked to the wheels and is designed to absorb vibrations and reduce noise ensuring a safe and comfortable cruising experience. Battery: 33v 6.5Ah Lithium-Polymer battery, which is built into the platform structure. It is protected from shocks and humidity by an airtight hood attached to the scooter’s frame. Fully charged expect a distance of about 21 miles, depending on speed, the rider’s body type, and the amount of elevation change. A full recharge of the battery takes less than 2 hours. The battery warranty is 6 months or 1,865 miles whatever comes first. The Brushless DC motor is located inside the front airless tire. The acceleration button is located on the right handlebar and pressed by the thumb. Also includes: Horn, Cruise control, Headlight with automatic on sensor, LED Display with speed, battery level, mileage, ambient temperature, Zero start, One year limited warranty on product and parts.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm live in a medium-sized city - Sacramento - where you can still mostly drive/park anywhere around downtown/midtown, but a car isn't really needed. We're also big on biking here too. My Etwow is pretty much the only way I get around town now or run errands - here are a few reasons why it's so excellent:
1) Let's talk about the product itself - it's an exceptional balance of speed, range, and portability. I'm a big guy - 6'4 and 225 lbs - and this scooter gets up to speed just fine, and will haul me around for a good 12+ miles and reach a 17 mph cruising speed in less than a city block. At 25lbs, and with a nice, fat handlebar to grab on to, it's easy to carry around anywhere. It's plenty comfortable, especially as you get accustomed to riding it. It charges in a couple hours and takes up little room..
2) Securability - we're big on bike theft here in Sac. It doesn't matter how much of a piece of junk your bike is, some idiot will eventually steal part (or all) of it if it's left outside, even in a nice area...even in a crowded area. The Etwow probably isn't as easy to lock up as a bike, but that's not relevant, because I can bring it inside wherever I go. I can carry it in a shopping cart with my groceries, toss it under a table at a bar, or even stash it with the hostess at a nice restaurant (ask nicely!), and it slides under the bed or couch at home. My bike was a pain to always lock up and it took up too much space in my apartment. This scooter is never locked up, but it's never unsecured because it is always inside. It'll fit just fine in the trunk of a car, closet, etc.
3) It's just fun - yah, you look like a big dork riding it. I don't care. Pretend to drag race bikers, talk about your sweet hybrid motorcycle, offer have people 'hop on the back,' (not an option). Just own the dorkiness, damn the torpedoes, and who cares if folks make jokes (this may be easier if you're a 6'4 male, I imagine). That being said, it's awesome and I get lots of compliments and questions about the Etwow. Also, on a hot day (I run warm and can get sweaty), it's so very nice to feel the breeze and not exert effort to get a few miles across town. For me, it's the difference between being a sweaty mess or looking presentable when I arrive at my destination - that's worth a lot. Also, again, it's just plain fun to scoot around town or down the bike trail at 17mph without exerting yourself.
4) Convenience - the amount of time I save by not having to find parking for my car or a place to lock up my bike is wonderful. You literally hop out of your front door, scoot across town at just under 20mph, and scoot right up to the front door of your destination before taking 5 seconds to fold the scooter in half and carry it in. With traffic, and stop lights, you're pretty much going at the same speed as cars anyways most of the time, but you don't have to park and pay. For some people, this scooter could make the difference between owning a car or only occasionally having to rent one. I'm sure it's far better for the environment and saves gas $$$ as well.
Is it perfect? No:
- The head light is OK for folks to see you, but it doesn't light up the road, at all. My locale is fairly well lit so this is not a big problem. A $20 headlamp would fix this for you, if needed.
- The brakes are...OK. I'm sure they'd be more responsive for a smaller person.
- Hills - well, small grades are fine, and that's it. Again, I'm sure a small person would have less trouble.
That sums it up. Grab one and enjoy it!
NOTICE: Never turn off the scooter while moving; the brakes will not work! Almost crashed into automatic door that opened in the nick of time.
This is a good scooter. I've owned 5 electric scooters over 10 years. This is probably the lightest. It's my first Li-ion scooter. My new place has stairs so needed something I could carry, and the streets are bad so required suspension. The range is good and I can get all around town. It folds & locks in place. The wheels are no maintenance, but skinny. Got nail stuck in tire. Had to pull out with pliers. Still runs. I would not recommend it unless you have experience skating on streets. The wheels feel like skate wheels. You can feel every bump and crack, but it's not jarring. One time the back wheel locked into a groove on the road and the the rear started going a different direction. It's unnerving to ride it on broken sidewalk. You have to keep your concentration on the street and always use both hands. My other larger air-tire scooter with a seat I am able to use throttle and brake with one hand and hold an umbrella with the other. This has zero traction in snow. The front wheel spins. Never go fast around a curve on wet pavement. The throttle is too sensitive. It's jerky with a tiny range of motion. The brakes are OK, not great. Hint: lean back when you break. Always be ready to shift feet and weight to rear brake, especially down hills. Not recommended for hilly cities. Get disc brakes! You cannot push this scooter up rocky or gravel hill. It is front heavy and the wheel sticks into the ground and you have to carry it. The packaging was great, but they didn't include a manual. You have to visit the manufacturers web site to get the manual. U-locks fit perfectly on the stem.
Do yourself a favor and turn the front stem lock around as in photo so that the bolts are in front to make it easier to carry. It is exactly in the center of gravity and digs into your fingers in the stock position!
Minus 1 star because the charging port is hard to reach when folded. You will scratch your knuckle trying to plug it in. The rear taillight has begun to flicker - loose connection? The throttle is too sensitive. The brakes are actually quite dangerous and ineffective sometimes. Minus 1 star because the back light connection corroded and I had to take it apart to fix it, less than 8 months old.
I now believe every vehicle deserves magnetic brakes, but also disk brakes - just in case.
If anyone knows of additional settings please comment.
To access custom settings...
Turn scooter off
Hold down brake
Turn on scooter with brake held down
With brake still held down press the accelerator X times per below
2X Cruise Control On/Off
3X Zero Start On/Off
4X Restore maximum speed to 20 mph
5X Restrict speed to maximum of 15 mph
6X Restrict speed to maximum of 12 mph
7X A rep emailed the seller that this is unused
8X Restrict speed to maximum of 7 mph
Most recent customer reviews
Visions of me sneaking into work with this on my backpack unnoticed were whisped away by a very adult version of a razor scooter.Read more