|Item Weight||64 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||81.5 x 8.27 x 9.45 inches|
|Item model number||TG-BL2T7088|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TG-BL2T7088|
|Cover Included||Blade Running Boards Fit|
Consider these available items
Tyger Auto TG-BL2T7088 Blade Running Boards Fit 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra Double Cab (78" Long & 6.6" Wide) | Textured Black | Side Step | Nerf Bars
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||81.5 x 8.27 x 9.45 inches|
|Item Weight||64 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IMPORTANT – Only fit Double Cab with 2 full-size front doors & 2 narrower rear doors. NOT for CrewMax Cab with 4 full-size doors.(Please check the Cab Size picture) | FITMENT – Compatible with 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
- One piece structure and powder coated black textured finish provides both stylish look and rust-resistant while providing extra protection to your vehicle.
- With specially designed double sided brackets, Tyger Blade can hold up to 500 pounds from each side. Extra wide (6. 6 inch) step area helps you get in and out of your vehicle with ease.
- Easy Bolt-On installation. No drilling required. (DIY instruction included in the package. )
- TYGER no-hassle 5 year against manufacturing defects!
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found no wiring anywhere near the mounting holes. I compared the bolts provided with the Tyger step and found they were slightly larger that the OEM ones. This was not a factor for me. Installation took about 15-20 minutes per side once you get the hang of how it works.
Thus far, I'm very satisfied with the look, performance and style of these side steps. This will stay at five stars as long as the finish holds up over time.
Install was super easy. They use 3 brackets per side, 2 bolts per bracket. You then set the 1 piece board on top of the brackets and bolt down with 3 bolt down plates per side, 2 nylock nuts per plate.
They seem very solid and well built. They are nice and tight to the body and don’t hang down any lower than necessary. Shipped to my door in 2 days via amazon prime for $289. Can’t beat it!
I think I’m going to get a bit of skateboard grip tape and cover the cutout Tyger logo but these boards are great!