|Item Weight||8.74 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||29 x 13.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TG-RK3B101S|
Tyger Auto TG-RK3B101S 3-Bike Hitch Mount Bicycle Carrier Rack | Free Hitch Lock & Cable Lock | Fits both 1.25" and 2" Hitch Receiver
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Do not fit Toyota Tacoma. TYGER No-Hassle Quality Warranty!
- Fits all types of dual-arm bikes on vehicles equipped with either a 1.25 or a 2 inch hitch receiver. (Free Cable lock & hitch lock & security straps included.)
- 3 bike capacity with sturdy and handy construction. Sturdy steel construction with black powder E-Coating for rust resistance.
- Convenient vehicle access with tilt down feature and foldable carry arms when not in use. Soft cradles made to protect your bike frame and secure your bikes individually.
- Easy installation in minutes. DIY instruction is included in package. DO NOT install the bike carrier on trailers, campers, RVs or any vehicles longer than 18 feet.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TYGER Delux bike rack is a trusty bike carrier with No-Hassle warranty !
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
updated-i received the replacement straps all good, awesome customer service
It wobbles a little more than I am comfortable with, but I'm pretty demanding here; some may find it OK. Honestly, I have nothing to compare it to, but I have seen some scary ones on the road and this one never neared that degree.. To snug it up, I added shims in the hitch receiver and (something) at/near the upright locking mechanism. I would say I decreased the wobble by about 80-85%. The additional snugging cords are very nice with quality tensioners, but the frame could use a few attachment points for these. Creative wrapping takes care of this caveat.
Built like a brick outhouse , nice additions (cables, locks, etc), and a great price. Regardless of the compatibility tool, it fits nicely on a 2008 TrailBlazer. Very happy owner.
BTW: I use it with 2 newer Giant bikes , so they are not that heavy. I do not plan on using it for 3, so no experience/comments there. Also, one bike being a true women's frame, I needed to buy one of those bars (reviewed here as well) and it works well (it just fits on the rack)
- Good quality, solid and works well
- Stays in place, period. Some people said that there's a little play at the point of insert. Yes, there is but this can EASILY be remedied by hammering together the slots so it's more tight, or add spacers. I did the former and couldn't be happier
- Straps are really sturdy but I'm sure in time it'll weaken so I'll keep an eye on them
- Bolt lock is great, and the additional accessories.
- So there's no easy way to "move" or "shift" this aside or down to access the trunk (lift). Unfortunately, you have to unbolt it for it to angle down. Too bad it didn't have a form of quick release or something.
Most recent customer reviews
Looks great, though. Too soon to report on durability and longevity.Read more