Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,806 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,903 reviews
on March 4, 2010
Clamps to the desk with two finger screws, which doesn't seem like it would be very stable, but once installed it's rock solid. No wobble, it doesn't feel or look cheap. Very solid, relatively easy to install; height adjustment is only possible for both monitors at a time, not individually, but that's no big drawback. Cable clamps along each arm, which feel a bit flimsy but work. Comes with a surprisingly good, big, rubber coated allen wrench to tighten the screw that holds the arms vertically. Quick adjustment of the monitors is not possible, so it's a set-it-and forget-it mount. If you need to adjust monitor height frequently (such as transitioning from sitting to standing), this one's not for you. It's no-frills, but very good build quality. I don't think I'd be able to find another monitor mount of this quality for this price.
1010 comments| 180 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2015
I knew I was going to like this monitor mount as soon as I opened the box. The mount was triple packed, including a double-wall outer box with straps, a single-wall inner box, and individual boxes for the primary components. Better still, there was very little non-recyclable content in the packing materials ... mostly corrugated with a few plastic bags.

The mount is made in China, and some of the manufacturing tolerances are sorta loose (e.g., the two clamping screws either not exactly in the same place or are not parallel with each other, because they do not have the same amount of clearance with the back of my desk), but the unit is made of very heavy materials (and the finish is decent) so I have no concern about this thing holding up with my two LCDs (a 23" Asus and a 24" Dell) on it.

The design of the unit is simple, but they included several good touches: e.g., screws and spacers for the back of the monitor, extra caps for the knuckles, wire guides, etc. Each arm has three knuckles that pivot horizontally (which provides a ton of flexibility for monitor positioning) and one that pivots vertically (monitor tilt), and the mounting plate can also rotate to keep your monitor level. Because my monitors are not the same size, I wish I could set the heights individually, but at this price point that's probably asking for a bit much.

Like some others who have looked at this mount, I have a rather small lip on my desk ... only a little over an inch ... but I liked what I saw in the reviews for this product, so I took and chance that I would be able to come up with a way to mount it without cutting a big hole in the back wall of the desk. The photo shows my solution. Having woodworking as a hobby helps, because I have a bunch of oak scraps lying around, so I made a piece to fit under the base of the mount, and I ran one 2" coarse thread drywall screw through it down into the top of the desk. I made another block to go under the lip of the desk to give the clamping bolts something to bite on. In between, I placed a small piece (the same thickness as the desktop) to keep the other two pieces parallel and provide a fulcrum around which the bottom piece can rotate a little when it clamps onto the desk. As nearly as I can tell, this is going to work just fine (I'm using it as I write this), so I will take it all apart and stain the pieces to match the desk before reassembling it for good.

A few general notes:
- I had to snug up the tilt knuckle screws behind both monitors quite a bit to get them to stay put after attaching the monitors.
- The clamping bolt assembly was incorrectly assembled (the bolts were inserted in the wrong direction). Fortunately, it was very easy to take it all apart and reassemble correctly.

Bottom line: for less than $50, this is a great dual monitor mount!
on September 27, 2015
I use this arm to hold two Asus 25" (PB258Q) monitors. I mounted it to a cheap Ikea Linnmon desk; I was concerned about it damaging the desk but it seems my monitors are light enough that it holds up fine. I thought I may have to put a piece of wood to increase the surface area where the mount attaches but it wasn't necessary. Assembly was quick and simple. All you have to do is attach the arm piece to the mount post. The monitors mount directly to the arm instead of being a multi-piece design and I think this allows for much stronger tension when holding the monitors straight. Once the bolts are tightened properly, the monitors do not dip or tilt at all.

The cable management is great. I have 2 DVI cables, 1 HDMI, 2 audio, 2 power and 1 USB (webcam) cable running through the cable management grommets. They wouldn't be able to hold much more than this. Might need to enlist the help of some velcro straps or worse: zip ties, if you need to hide a ton of cables behind this.

I cannot believe this was only $40. I switched from a triple monitor Ergotech beast that cost me $230 and the quality of this one is probably even better thanks to the real nuts & bolts you can tighten with a wrench. I'm loving this thing.
on December 5, 2016
Purchased these monitor arms because of the positive reviews and the friendly price. So far, I am very satisfied with the purchase.

-Setting up and things I liked.

There were a breeze to setup and almost easier than more expensive options. I was a little hesitant because other monitor arms usually have a removable bracket that attaches to the arm itself. These require the monitor to be bolted on to the arm, which makes for a little more challenging installation given you have to hold the monitor while you screw it in. Thankfully, the screws have plastic knobs which allow you to install without a screwdriver.

I also enjoyed how the cable clips are installed. It makes for almost invisible cable management.

-Things I do not like.

This is about as no frills as you can get and won't be suitable for someone who has frequent orientation changing needs. The monitor arms require hardware if you want to move them along an X-axis (up and down).
on June 24, 2016
I bought these a while ago, sometime in 2014 but not sure exactly. I bought 8 of these, one set for each cubicle in our engineering department and set them up all identically to the way I have them in the picture attached. They work very very well at freeing up a little more desk space when you have multiple monitors. The allows you to remove the typical desktop monitor stand and allows you to slide your stuff under the monitors that you would normally not be able to. We have changed monitors since the initial purchase, but I was able to fit two Dell 27" monitors on these stands, and now I am using 24" (in the picture). The only difference is the amount of angle you get, with the large 27" monitors the tow monitors form almost a 180deg angle so you would need to put them on a relatively flat space. The smaller the monitor the more of an angle you can put on them and you get a nice corner monitor setup at the 22" and below monitors.

Very heavy duty and quality product, easily put together and very easy to hook to our desks. Recommended for people looking to free up a small desk space.
on July 9, 2014
Since 2012, have been using with Dual ASUS VS Series VS247H-P 23.6" Monitors, and not one issue.
I've read reviews of other dual monitor stands that don't hold the monitors up well enough. The monitors would slowly start to angle down, or the arms weren't strong enough for the weight of the monitors.
This isn't the case with this stand for me. I've been using for almost 2 years now, and its still extremely sturdy. I've even relocated the office two times, and the stand is holding up nicely. The angling and positioning joints for the monitors are good and tight. So you can nudge over an 1/8 of an inch and it'll hold. Neither left or right side are angling, bowing or losing any tension.

There area wire holder running along the arms, these hold the Power and HDMI cords for the monitors securely.

Mounted to an IKEA desk.
I was a little worried at first, given that I know their desks are hollow. But all I've done, is place a small piece of wood (6" x 4" x .25" [you can trim to your specifications, I just grabbed what I had lying around]) between the desk and the clamp, to help disperse the pressure of the clamps so they wouldn't crush the hollow desk. WORKING LIKE A CHARM!

The only "problem" this stand has, and I use that term loosely, is that each joint, comes with a plastic cover. The cover isn't needed, it just cleans up the appearance, but every-so-often the joint caps along the bottom will fall off. If you'd like, you can pop it back on, but it's happened enough that I just simply leave it off (can't see the joints anyway given the size of the monitors).
on June 12, 2014
Yep, somebody must be on some type of drug to sell this monitor stand for $50. I just got mine this afternoon and unpacked it an hour ago. It was obviously roughed up during shipping since part of the steel bracket was sticking through the cardboard box. No serious damage, just a broken plastic cap which amazingly enough the manufacturer planned for and put 2 extra in the box - Nice!

As soon as I saw how heavy-duty this thing was I was thinking "there is $50 worth of steel here, how do they make any money?". This is not a flimsy piece of equipment at all, this to me is a commercial grade item - no joke.

It only took me about an hour and a half to get it all setup, although I haven't bothered to route the wires yet since I just really wanted to write this review. The desk mounting system is pure genius - simple and wicked strong, with no fear of damage to my desk.Two monster eye bolts clamp it to the desk with ease. Everything else adjusts with a massive Allen wrench, and the bolts are very hard so you don't have to worry about stripping the heads of the bolts. I was putting some serious force on one of them to get it adjusted just right, and I could tell it was a quality steel I was working with.

The arms have complicated joints that move smoothly but with a nice thick resistance. They aren't just metal on metal, they must have some type of fiber or plastic washers in the joints so you never feel or hear grinding metal - it's just smooth with no binding or tight spots.

I have seen a few other reviewers mention that their monitors wouldn't line up properly, but mine are dead on (Thank the gods!). The tops are perfectly aligned and there is a perfect 1/8 inch gap between the two monitors all the way down. By the way, I'm using 2 ASUS VS247H-P 23.6-Inch monitors which I really like and work perfectly with this monitor stand.

I really can't think of a bad thing to say about this monitor stand. It's beautifully painted, it's sturdy as hell, it has freed up a ton of new space on my desk, and I only paid $50. I feel like I've won the lottery! Okay, maybe I'm getting carried away...

I bought mine from HoLuLuHo and fulfilled by Amazon, so Prime shipping had it here in 2 days.

Seriously, if you are looking for a monitor stand, I can't see how you can go wrong with this one. Buy it before their buzz wears off and they come to their senses :-)
on April 7, 2013
This mount arrived pretty much already assembled. All that needs to be done is to mount the main pole/clamp to your desk and then attach the dual arms. I found it much easier to mount the arms first, then attach my 23" monitors to the arms. Some stated to mount the monitors to the arms first then attach it, but it seemed like it would be a bit awkward to do it that way. This thing is heavy duty and stout. Well built. All the customer reviews are what sold me on it. Really a quick setup...had mine set up and working in about an hour. Depending on your monitor size, it gives you about 12" of vertical travel to position your monitors at the height that works for you. One thing i wished is that the arms were a bit longer. My desk is 30" deep and i would have liked them to extend out just a bit more, but its nothing i cant live with or deduct a star for. Just not having those monitor stands on my desk anymore, more than makes up for this. My stands made my monitors sit so low and now having them up higher and more eye level is just awesome. I highly recommend this mount if you're looking to invest in one. It gave me back so much of my desk space that my monitor were eating up. And they just look cool hanging.
on November 30, 2011
I decided to purchase and install this stand in a completely different way. Instead of clamping the unit to my desk, I took off the clamping mechanism and instead screwed it right to the back of my desk. This provides a very solid attachment and works well for me when my desk didn't have much of a lip to attach the unit to. I'll post a picture above so you can see what I'm referring to. While this does require 2-4 small holes (I used grabber screws with washers) it's not visible on my desk which is against a wall.

This alternative installation method is working very well for me. I'm extremely happy with the ergonomics of this system. I use it to support 2 24" dell monitors and they both are very firmly attached yet they also swivel and move easily when I need to adjust my desk for whatever reasons.
on January 24, 2015
Purchased this stand to use with my two 23" Acer S231HL monitors. I purchased my first S231HL a year and a half prior to my second. The second monitor mounted 3/4" higher than the older monitor. There is no individual vertical adjustment when mounting the monitors to the bracket. Both arms are vertically aligned by the position the ring is placed on the main support pole. Make sure the monitors you are mounting are exactly the same make, model and manufacture time range.

Overall this is a very heavy duty set-up. Very impressed with the thick gauge of steel this stand is made of. Comes with extra plastic covers to hide hinges, however they are hardly visible when monitors are mounted.