Tykesbykes Charger Kids Balance Bike, 12" Wheel, Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High quality bike designed for children 2-5 years old; alloy frame and rims keep it light for kids; weighs 10 lbs
- Designed with wide handlebars, wide tires and low center of gravity to increase control and stability so kids learn faster
- Rear brake with cable routed through frame to keep them out of way; easy to reach brake lever designed for small hands
- High Grade paint and graphics with clear Coat finish to look good for longer; no peeling stickers
- All required tools and Instructions included; comes 90% assembled; high quality components make this bike built to last
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Designed for riders aged 2-5 years old, this bike is built from quality components for durability. The alloy frame and rims keeps the bike weight to less than 10lbs, ideal for young kids that want to handle their bike easily. The rear hand brake with child sized brake lever provides great stopping power. Designed with a low center of gravity, wide handlebars and premium tires, this bike has greater stability than most others. The seat has a built in grab handle for when your kid needs a little help. Minimum seat height is 12 inches. High grade paint is used on tykesbykes to ensure even with the roughest of wear, it will look good for longer. No flimsy sticky peeling off after a few days use. Since 2010 tykesbykes have focused on providing quality bikes that are cost-effective, safe and super cool to promote learning, fitness and family fun. An enjoyable "first ride" will encourage a lifetime of cycling and outdoor recreation.
Top customer reviews
I loved that this was easy to assemble. Even with two "helpers", this was assembled in about 10 minutes. Most of that time was spent unwrapping it and getting parts back from my kids, who were just too excited about the new toy. Literally, all I had to do was put on the handle bars, the wheels, and the seat, using the tools that were included.
Both kids could immediately ride this. The seat is a breeze to move up and down to accommodate both kids (no longer necessary since the 3 year old's new bike has now arrived), and I can already tell that we are going to get a lot of use out of this bike.
I could not be happier with this purchase.
I have looked into returning this product to Amazon, however the maximum return postage I could claim between both Amazon and Paypal combined comes to just half of the actual cost of me returning this item - and I would not recieve a replacement in time for my sons 3rd birthday. Very Disappointed. Perhaps Amazon and Tykesbykes could fork out the cost of replacement bearings and bearings seats...
Good bike, though! I'll order through another site because I can't find good quality balance bikes locally.