Tylenol Arthritis Pain Caplets (E-Z Open Cap), 650 mg, 100 Count Bottles (Pack of 2)
- 8 Hours patented Time-Release
- Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- Acetaminophen Extended Release.
- EZ-Open Cap: This package for households without young children
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Size: E-Z Open Cap
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Why it's different/works so well: It's still just Tylenol, but Arthritis version carries the heavy dosage in a bi-release caplet. That's the secret - Outer layer works fast, inner layer lasting effect... strong enough milligrams to do both well.
2) Availability/Pricing: You should be paying $10-12 per 100 count bottle these days. Used to be available and cheap at many locations but it's vanished from the shelves now and even Costco doesn't carry it anymore. The last holdout chain store I've found that carries it is Walgreens. When amazon is stocking/shipping this item, the price is very competitive.
3) Cult Following: I don't get it, but people swear by this medicine. I've been having to hunt it down on behalf of my elderly mother-in-law the past year or two due to rareness and keep a large stockpile in my cupboard. Her and guests often comment on how wonderful it is and some even prefer it over prescription pain pills. (Now I have friends who beg me for bottles of it too.) Backaches, arthritis, headaches, everyone I know who's tried it says it's the best OTC pain killer except me (I prefer Aleve.)
4) What it does: Know that Tylenol is an analgesic (pain reliever). It has no anti-inflammatory effect. Other products like Aleve are anti-inflammatory. If inflammation is the source of pain, you probably want an anti-inflammatory to get rid of it. This would just block the pain.
5) Not "E-Z Open". Like others complaining, I too ordered EZ Open and did not receive that cap style. You're going to get the regular bottles, period. Given that it's so hard to find you probably don't care though. I'd suggest just saving and reusing your old EZ Open bottle if you have one and scratching through the expiration date on it.Read more ›
Thank you Amazon for carrying these, and thank you for the good price for them.
What can I say- its Tylenol. This stuff has been shown to work for arthritic knee pain, so if this is one of your main problems, its certainly worth a try. Make sure your doctor is aware of how much you're taking though- I just heard on the radio this morning that the number one reason for ER visits for liver failure is too much Tylenol!
One problem is that people take too much.
It works like regular and extra strength Tylenol but on specific pain. If you don't have arthritic pain, this over-the-counter pain reliever may not be for you. It works wonderfully on moderate back pain caused by arthritis but does little or nothing for muscle pain due to exercise.
Marcy R. Dion
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Packaging pollutes our environment through the manufacturing and then the disposal of same.
Only buy what you really need (In all things) but be mindful of what packaging does... Read more
Product came on time and was what I had wanted. Also I ended up receiving a bigger bottle with more tablets than I was expecting so it worked out well.Published on November 20, 2013 by SARA MYLLYOJA
I am satisfied with my order. I was under the impression that I had ordered two bottles that is all. Problem salved.
Thank you. I will order from you again.
Because it was prescribed by my neurologist and it works. It is difficult to impossible to find in a pharmacy.Published on October 10, 2013 by Maureen Worthington
I can always rely on Tylenol Arthritis Pain Caplets to help me get through the day! I feel better already!Published on September 9, 2013 by D. M. Tkocs
WOW two caplets early in the morning and one in the mid to late afternoon and My knees don't hurt near as bad as without.Published on September 1, 2013 by W. Russell
Worked like it was supposed to.
Arrived in a timely manner. I could
share my Tylenol with a family member since
that particular bottle is not showing up in
our... Read more
if you have pain that is severe to moderate this is for you, and you will not be
upset that you bought it. Read more