3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Tyler Bluetooth Under The Cabinet Universal Wireless Music System, Kitchen Clock Radio, FM Radio, Digital Clock, Hands Free Speakerphone, LED Work Surface Lighting - White (TKS2-WH)
About this item
- Tyler's TKS2-WH radio brings wireless music to the kitchen or anywhere in the house! The radio has an FM tuner with a 20 station memory and a Bluetooth function for wireless streaming from smartphones or tablets.
- The Tyler TKS2-WH kitchen radio features two built-in speakers.
- The kitchen radio's range of features is rounded out by a times, dual alarm, sleep timer and snooze function.
- The radio comes equipped with a practical LED lighting ti illuminate the work of surfaces below. The device's touch screen display can be used during cooking and then easily wiped clean afterwards.
- The Bluetooth interface of the radio allows a practical hands-free function. Incoming calls can be handled thanks to the radios built-in microphone. Answer the phone while you are cooking!
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Everything you could ever want in music right in your kitchen!
The Tyler TKS Bluetooth under cabinet speaker is perfect for listening to your favorite music while cooking your favorite meals. With built-in FM radio you can keep up with the weather, sports, or your favorite talk shows. The 30 foot range wireless connection will ensure your music never stops playing.
All-in-one Kitchen Station
The TKS includes a built in clock, alarm, timer, and kitchen light. Turn the timer on and enjoy your favorite music while baking. The alarm function can power up the device to any FM radio station of your choosing.
Hands Free Calling
The TKS includes a built in microphone. Keep your phone safe from kitchen hazards. The TKS allows you to answer all calls using one button operation. Automatic device pairing ensures a seamless transition from your phone to the speaker.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Compact size/white color/sleek design
2. LED under cabinet light was a bonus
3. Easy install in a few minutes on flush mount or recessed cabinet design
4. OK sound for the cheap price
5. Knob-style volume rather than "push" + / - buttons
6. Some bonus bluetooth features
1. Poor reception compared to previous unit. Previous unit had no external FM antenna. This unit has a wire to unfold and stretch up the cabinet for best FM radio reception. Not ideal!
2. Note: this unit has a weird volume issue! When you power the unit off then back on, it defaults to a much louder listening volume. I have to be ready to turn it down in the morning. I'm not sure if this is a defect or an actual factory setting.
3. Our specific unit seems to have come with a dead battery for retaining clock settings. When unplugging or losing the power the unit clock resets.
4. The front control buttons are very small and are not lit. They are extremely difficult to see in low light.
5. This unit does have radio preset options, but you have to go through two clicks to get to each preset every time. It works, but it's a hassle.
Overall: this is a cheap, under-cabinet radio with a very small footprint. It does work, and looks nice, but the wired FM antenna, volume spikes when turning on and double tap preset features leaves too many "points of pain" for me to recommend to anyone. Maybe spend a little more for something better, and read reviews about reception, sound and feature controls before buying.
My favorite part is I can turn it on, Bluetooth in and watch a show while I do dishes and clean up dinner!! Perfect way to distract myself.
I would recommend this product especially for the price point!