Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Leica M (Typ 262) 24MP Compact Digital Rangefinder Camera Body
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Model Name||M (TYP 262)|
|Type of product||Mirrorless|
|Compatible Mountings||Leica M|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Item Includes: Leica M Typ 262 24MP Digital Rangefinder Compact Camera Body - 100-240V Charger - Car Charging Cable - Lithium-ion Battery - Carrying Strap - Cover for Accessory Shoe - Leica 2 Year WarrantyCompact digital M camera concentrating solely on the traditional rangefinder focusing and picture-taking methodsTop plate made from durable aluminum, making it lighterStreamlined and simplified menu system, consisting of only 2 pagesDedicated button on the back of the camera for White Bala
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
M in its purest form Since the launch of the rangefinder system in 1954, Leica M cameras have been valued by many photographers as the perfect tool for capturing the fascination of a moment discreetly, quietly and spontaneously. They began writing a new digital chapter in the success story of the M-Camera - then analogue in 2006. Today, it is the Leica M (Type 262) that embodies the M-Philosophy in its purest form: with a focus on the functions essential for photography combined with clear and intuitive handling, it is one of the most compact, full-frame system cameras available and offers you access to lenses acknowledged as being the best in the world. It is the essence of M-Photography. The perfect camera for experiencing the fascination of the M in its purest form. Ergonomics and Design A distinctively clear and functional design reflects the timeless character of the Leica M (Typ 262). Once again focusing on 'Das Wesentliche' - the essentials. Through the art minimalisation. Through perfect craftsmanship. The Leica M (Typ 262) is a symbol of a product that has been 'minimalized' to perfection. The top plate is engineered from durable aluminum, which makes it around 100 grams lighter. With an overall weight of 600 grams, it is even more ergonomic than its sister models, the top plates of which are machined from brass. Further differences are the reduced size of the logo and the step at the end of the top plate. Design feat