- Series: Graphic Design in Context
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson; 1 edition (October 9, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780500289815
- ISBN-13: 978-0500289815
- ASIN: 0500289816
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.8 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #328,812 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Typography (Graphic Design in Context) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Denise Gonzales Crisp is Professor of Graphic Design at North Carolina State University, where she was Chair of the Department of Graphic Design from 2002 to 2006. She was previously Senior Designer for Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California, and has taught part-time at Art Center College of Design, California Institute of the Arts, and Otis Art Institute.
William F. Temple is an independent scholar based in Honolulu. He was previously Assistant Professor of Graphic Design at North Carolina State University.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?