Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Train STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on July 31, 2012
I purchased this product because I wanted to get a bulk price (5 pack) for camping this fall, and I was actually looking for Black Label, but could only find Tyson. If you love Black Label, I can assure you will not love Tyson's fully-cooked bacon. The appearance is similar, but the smoke flavor is quite different (obviously different wood) and it's much saltier. *on edit: I've been eating this product exclusively as my bacon and my girlfriend and I have gotten used to the flavor and are enjoying it much more now, so I've increased my review to 4 stars.

The stiff plastic packaging opens very quickly (I was testing it today while making an omelet and needed to get it open in a hurry) as opposed to the Hormel product, which is in a cardboard box that is wasteful and doesn't really reclose, and its internal bag is very flimsy and doesn't protect the bacon well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 11, 2012
I buy these to take backpacking with me. Since they don't need to be refrigerated until opened. I store the package in my bear cannister and in the morning (or evening} :) I can just open the pack and have bacon with my oatmeal or sometimes I will bring shelf stable egg mix and make a breakfast burrito with egg, bacon and salsa. Sure is nice to have some bacon after eating freeze dried food for a couple of days. :)

Plus when I open the package there is always a few of slices left over to give my fellow backpackers.
on December 20, 2012
This is not only the best bacon I've ever had,it is also the easiest to cook. I start with 60 seconds on a paper towel in the microwave, then do increments of 5 secs until it is nice and crispy. No greasy, oily pans to clean!
on January 12, 2014
Ready made bacon!? Really, you're not kidding are you? Yes, I will have some thank you.

MMMMMMMM NOM NOM NOM!
on February 6, 2013
Rather expensive but if you like your bacon pre-cooked, it's handy for making BLT's, other sandwich items. The taste is okay, it's bacon, what can I say.
on December 11, 2012
One thing you learn to miss while deployed is REAL bacon. Ordered this, great bundle decent price, just wish there was more in it. Love that its microwaveable!
on November 7, 2012
Crisps up in the microwave and doesn't make a big mess. It tastes great ... but then, to some of us, just about all bacon tastes great. Shipping was good and storage is easy. I just wish it had fewer calories ....
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 29, 2012
Great taste and Price!!! Arrived quickly and each was packagd and sealed in plastic Great food for storage or a disaster.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.