|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Item model number||U-428 Plus|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||U-428 Plus|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Tube of DOW U-428 Plus Auto Glass Windshield Urethane Primerless Adhesive Glue Sealant
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
3M Auto Glass Urethane Windshield Adhesive, 08693, 10.5 fl oz Cartridge
3M 08609 Window-Weld Super Fast Urethane Black Cartridge - 10.5 fl oz.
3M Fast Cure Auto Glass Urethane, 08690, 10.5 fl oz Cartridge
C.R. Laurence CRL7708 CRL Windshield and Body Sealant
Permatex 81158 Black Silicone Adhesive Sealant, 3 oz. Tube, Pack of 1
|Sold By||Busted Auto Parts||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Romax Supplies||Amazon.com|
|Size||10.5 oz. x2||10.5 Fluid Ounce||10.5 Ounce||10.5 Fluid Ounce||11 fl oz (326 ml)||Pack of 1|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
* Waiver of liability By purchasing this product buyer assumes all liability with regard to its proper use and application. The seller highly recommends buyer use a professional auto glass installer for proper knowledge and use of this product. The buyer agrees to hold harmless seller and manufacturer for any liability with regard to the use and handling of this professional product. The buyer understands that by purchasing this product to use themselves without the use of a professional as recommend by the seller and manufacturer serious injury or death may result.
2 Tube DOW U-428 Plus Auto Glass Windshield Urethane Primerless Adhesive Glue Sealant
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. If using a regular manual calking gun, make sure the neck fits properly in the gun. Some are designed a bit different and will not allow this to fit properly. Check this before you break the seal!
2. If applying this with a regular calking gun, place the tubes under the sun for a couple of hours before using. This softens up the adhesive a bit making it much easier to squeeze out. Regardless, your hand will be numb after squeezing out two of these tubes so be in a comfortable position as possible.
3. Lacquer thinner cuts this when it is still wet if case you get this on your hands or anywhere else. Keep some around.
4. Cut the nozzle in a V shape to get the best seal as possible. There is a faint trace on the nozzle that allows you to follow with a utility knife.
5. Move as fast as possible before it flashes off after applying. I wouldn't wait more than 5 minutes after dispensing.
second you need something to hold the window in place because this take a while to cure.
about 48 hours late you will have an OEM quality window seal. my window has already had several snow storms testing it.
make sure you get a thick but not too thick, consistent bead.