Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shoes 18 Womens Boots Mid Calf 12" Australian Classic Tall Faux Sheepskin Fur 4 Colors
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

on October 25, 2012
I give this a 3 because they look like the picture..they're really pretty shoes. My review was going to be lower, but because their customer service was so prompt and dealt with my problem very quickly, I choose to give 3 stars. I will say, if you don't mind your feet having no support of the bottoms shredding down to the thin layer of foam for the sole the first time you wear them, then get them. But these are NOT for people who have to walk long distances in the cold and snow.
11 comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2012
After 4 weeks of my daughter wearing these boots, the sole has started to fall off. We will have to throw them away!!
22 comments| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2013
Do not buy! These are very poor quality and the sole of the boot is like a flip flop. I returned this.
on October 30, 2013
I got them last year. Yes after continuous wear of them the sole starts to come off. Hot glue it back on & they're as good as new. Don't be so harsh. They're $15. They're not uggs. They're $15....!!! I love them & still wear them regularly. ~Megan~
on January 10, 2013
you get what you pay for. The bottom has cloth so they are VERY slick, you have to put the anti slip pads on them. Cute boots, if you only want to wear them or one season.
on December 31, 2012
not very good quality and the legs are so tight that I can't even wear them with leggings or skinny jeans. Huge disappointment!!
on November 14, 2013
These boots were exactly like the picture! Super comfy and adorable! Would've been 5 stars but I'm not sure if they're going to last awhile since they were so cheap.
on December 3, 2015
You get what you pay for and in this instance you could pay only a little more and get much better. The sole is very hard, does not flex and is slippery, just as other reviews mentioned. The opening is tight around calf and not able to wear jeans tucked inside very comfortably. I can see why the boot separates from the sole. Like the height of the boot but disappointed that I paid what I did and could have found the boot at a retail store for about the same price and have a better boot for a bit more money. Don't purchase these.
on March 13, 2016
A couple things to keep in mind when considering these boots. They are 16$, made in china, look as high quality as the picture indicates (the picture looks like a boot top on a old style plain flip flop right), and last as long as you'd think they'd last at this price, being what they are.

Within a week wearing these indoors only, the front and back edge of the thin sole started to separate from the EVA sole. Yeah, hot glue would be in order. I ordered these as comfortable and easily worn knockabouts. I had no visions of quality, durability, just hopefully fairly comfortable warmth. And they are comfortable for about 10minutes. There is nothing on the insole. Insoles from the store helped and make this a wearable slipper.

Updating the review since somehow the reviews of these boots are being clumped together to the sellers benefit.

I'd ordered the heavy soled version to use in snow and muck after the first boots ended up marginally acceptable. I recieved the lug soled version of these boots today and I must say I'm appalled. My first reaction after "you got to be kidding me", was to leave a review, and I had no option to review this lug version, since I'd already done a review. Hmmmm.... Amazon really needs a better database.

The lug sole is priced 10$ more, presumably because it's better constructed and has a thicker, heavier sole to wear in real inclement weather. What you do not see is that the bottom of the sole is not lugged in the boot sense, it's basically flat with a few cuts, much like a children's shoe. The construction of the boot itself and the material looks even worse than the cheap classic version. Luxurious fleece? Take the product misspelling as truth, there is nothing luxurous or even luxurious about these boots. The sole is actually barely 1/4inch thick. The sidewalls are basically that, thin sidewalls and if I could actually get my feet into the boot, I'd daresay it's warm on a 75 degree day only.... This boot is marked 11, but it's far too short to be a real size 11, and far too narrow. This is a kid's shoe, a shoe for a child that cannot speak and ask why you're making them wear such a piece of garbage.

After seeing that, I'm returning everything from shoes18, because they're peddling trash in the worst way. Color me silly for trying to save some money on shoes, I've learned my lesson, I'm going shopping for the real thing and avoiding all this knockoff junk.
on October 29, 2013
These feel so good on, they look just as good i wear them everywhere. I have put them through mud, rain, daily wear & cleaning they have not one thread out of place. I dont understand the negitive reviews on these they r great for the price & have held up great for me.