Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 21, 2013
Do not buy! These are very poor quality and the sole of the boot is like a flip flop. I returned this.
51 helpful votes
52 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on December 3, 2015
You get what you pay for and in this instance you could pay only a little more and get much better. The sole is very hard, does not flex and is slippery, just as other reviews mentioned. The opening is tight around calf and not able to wear jeans tucked inside very comfortably. I can see why the boot separates from the sole. Like the height of the boot but disappointed that I paid what I did and could have found the boot at a retail store for about the same price and have a better boot for a bit more money. Don't purchase these.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on December 2, 2012
After 4 weeks of my daughter wearing these boots, the sole has started to fall off. We will have to throw them away!!
82 helpful votes
83 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on April 27, 2015
Well for twelve bucks what can you expect. If I paid more for these, I'd rate it a one star, but since they were so inexpensive I'm rating it with that in mind.

I purchased these because I was pregnant and towards the end of my third trimester my feet were really starting to swell and my regular boots were uncomfortably tight and had gotten to the point I had to struggle (and struggle) to zipper them up. I am normally a size 8.5, but I purchased these in a size 9 thinking my feet were bigger than normal. I was only planning to wear these for a month, so didn't want to spend a lot of money. The right boot fit perfectly, the left one was too big. I thought maybe my feet had grown disproportionate, but no - the shoes were slightly different sizes. This was annoying and caused me to drag the left boot slightly and have to kind of limp to keep it on. Again, for twelve dollars and for one month I don't care that much… BUT it was definitely annoying. Also, in terms of quality, from afar they look good like normal uggs, but upon closer inspection you can tell they're cheap. Also the bottom of the shoes are super thin… like really thin. If there was ice on the ground I could have slipped due to the lack of traction.
on February 21, 2016
I personally like them, I've read some reviews where people say the boots rip or fall apart after a few days of use, but they're still like brand new for me. That being said, I live in California where it's only cold enough to wear these shoes for about a week out of the year. They're too warm to be simply a fashion choice.
I normally wear a size 7-8, and I ordered a size 8. However, I probably could have done to order a size larger as it is a little tighter than normal. I haven't even attempted to wear them with anything other than a pair of warm leggings because I don't think they would fit with jeans.
All in all, they're warmer than the ones you can find at the store, but they run a little small. Still a great product for what you're paying.
on March 29, 2016
Being returned, complete trash!!
Wore for about 10 minutes - INSIDE - and the sole is coming off due to defective stitching.
I bought two pairs of the 8" version also, and BOTH PAIRS have the same issue. All worn scarcely, but seams are ripping out.
They all take about a month to get to you, and last half as long.
Don't waste the money, these are VERY cheaply made! The inside is a cheap matted felt-like material, not "fur"-like AT ALL!!
I wasn't expecting uggs, or bearpaw quality for the price I paid, but I would expected three pairs of nonsnow, winter, FASHION boots to last the season - NOT LESS THAN A MONTH!!!!!!
Save your money, buy something of better quality, not THIS TRASH!!!!!!!!#
on May 2, 2016
This boot is so very comfortable and also stylish! I love how it combines the traditional look of an Ugg boot but at a much more reasonable price. It is very easy to clean. So comfortable and warm to wear. It has a nice thick fur lining and a cushiony sole that makes it very easy to walk around in. The only negative is that the bottom sole of the boot seems to wear down, like most shoes, after a lot of use, making it slick when walking on the snow and ice. But that also goes to show that I wear these boots often and get a lot of use out of them. They fit as expected and do not seem to run too small or too large.
on January 16, 2014
Why oh why didn't I read the reviews first!
how much common sense does it take to put a pair of boots in a box?
They put a rubber band from what looks like the newspaper... (it was soooo dirty)...
around the top of the boots that they folded in half and put on top of each other and squeezed in a box!
There is a permanent crease on the top corner of one boot, from being folded and THAT rubber band placed around it incorrectly!!! It won't come out! they are already flimsy...You could buy these at CVS!
Amazon has had some very bad retailers lately!... They use to care who sold on their site.... apparently they don't anymore... for this has been happening lately.
Also if you wear 1/2 sizes which are hard to find in these type boots...forget it they run in whole sizes!
I asked for 8 1/2 and it definitely was an 8 because it was too small.
Another reason I bought from them was because they had 1/2 sizes!
I think I got my dissatisfaction all out! I could go on more but you get the gist...
Do not waste your money on these boots!
oh!... be prepared to spend at least $6.00 non- refundable shipping it back too!... not worth it girlfriends! :(
on May 25, 2017
Love these boots wear them to the store they are warm in the house your ankles stay warm. I wear size 10 and got size 10. Simone B
on December 1, 2013
I searched for a good, fair really, of leopard print warm boots for my use which is minimal. I put them on, they went on easily, wore them to the store. I had them on for 30 minutes tops. Looked down and the right boot had started to rip at the seam on the instep. I am disappointed, but, I will use fabric glue and some black thread to repair. I guess if I had not have worn them they wouldn't have ripped?!? LOL
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.